“Amazing Experience!”
Review of Entrevinos

Entrevinos
Ranked #29 of 1,171 Restaurants in San Juan
Price range: US$7 - US$80
Description: Wine bar, Steak house with a Caribbean twist with large selection of wine and champagne at great prices. Good for families and large groups. Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Great for children!Family style dishes!!
Reviewed 26 August 2018

The food quality and quantity are incredible! The service is awesome and a large wine selection to choose. must visit!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I have been many times at this Restaurant. Im not the "Reviews kind of Person" but I definetely had to write this. I went two days ago and the best part of our experience was to realize what makes them the Best!!! The Consistency on the Quality of the Whole Dinner is undefeatable. We started with the Popcorn Shrimp and paired it with a Laurent Perrier Brut, then I had a Half Dozen of Fresh, Full of Flavor Oysters. Then we move to our favorite part, the meat, and after our server's (Javier) recomenndation we took the 26oz Prime Ribeye. I tell you that the best part is their Consistency, beacause they do the best Perfectly Made Medium Cooked Style Steak you can ever find in Puerto Rico and after many visits they still maintain the same High Level Standard. We paired the steak with a Las Alturas Belleglos Pinot Noir but they have a HUGE wine selection from different prices for you to choose. This was a Friday Night and the restaurant was packed. You should make reservations!!! Food and Service together was a TOP (five stars across the bar) Im looking forward for my next visit. Congratulations!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Melanie L
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

good service, quantity of food generous, watch oyt for double whammy of parking. They have their own valet parking within the parking lot, and they tell you ti punch it before you leave, making you thimk that by tipping valet and punching parking ticket, all is solved. Not so.... when you leave parking lot, you give your oubched ticket and the discount is $1.... si you end up tipping valet, punching ticket and then paying the parking lot fee. Watch out potential customers!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Entrevinos (among wines) is an incredible restaurant that treated my family and I to our best dinner in San Juan. Long story short. My wife picked the restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews. We were six and at the last minute added a 7th. Imagine that . Immediately when you enter you know you’ve made the right choice. The staff, led by Jorge, are attentive to the last detail and do so with a smile. You feel that the are professionals and enjoy their job. Let’s talk about food. The cuisine is PuertoRico nouvelle cuisine with something for everyone. The portions are intended to be shared. Let me say that again. THE PORTIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE SHARED.

At the end of the dinner, Jorge came over and asked how everything was. My family was delighted. But, I told Jorge that I wished they had “amarillos” sweet plantains. He apologized and disappeared. We continued enjoying our dessert also meant to be shared. Five minutes went by and Jorge shows up with sweet plantains, tostones, and a corn risotto. We were speechless and thrilled. Best sweet plantains ever. We were not charged for them. We promised promised to go back. Tomorrow night for sure.

One more thing! I asked Jorge if I could “steal” one of the Tito’s vodka glasses they use. He said... hmmm, let me get back to you. He kept his word. Just got four amazing vodka glasses.

Entrevinos, go and enjoy. Bring friends and they will be impressed. Salud!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank J N
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I was told by a local we should visit this restaurant. Glad he did. Very good food, interesting place, huge wine collection, well worth a visit

Date of visit: July 2018