“Great for meetings”

Texas de Brazil
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other. Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area where you can indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties. Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage carved directly onto your plate. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas. To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I reserved the private rooms in 4 differents ocasions for business, teaching, and professional reunions. Excellent service, logistics, food, ambience. Sheyla Rivera is an outstanding source for event plannings

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is where I had my birthday dinner. The meat never stopped coming and the "Salad Bar" options where perfect!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

you can eat all you went is very good food. they have grate salad and the meat is the best. The service for me is very important and the exceed

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I sincerely do not recommend this restaurant. After getting to the table and turning the chip to the green side in order for the people who carry the beef to come to the table they came once and then one more time and never saw them again. i even complain to my waiter who ask me what beef did i want to what I reply how can I tell you that if I don't even know what beef you have. I think its a protocol is not to come with a lot of protein to the table so they don't have to spend too much on each table. After there for a while with no food i ask for the check. my surprise to see $117.00 bill with just one drink and still hungry. The salad bar is another joke, I have seen better salad bar at Ponderosa which I only gone once. Definitely never going again.

TexasdeBrazilSocial, Public Relations Manager at Texas de Brazil, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello, we're sorry to hear you left your recent Texas de Brazil experience in San Juan disappointed. We appreciate you taking the time to alert us of your concerns, and we will be reviewing them with our franchise partners in Puerto Rico for improvement. Our restaurant concept prides itself on delicious Churrasco and we certainly want our guests to enjoy endless servings of flame-grilled meats. Thank you for dining with us.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We walked over to this spot form our hotel and had dinner, and it was AWESOME. I had lamb chops with mashed potatoes and my wife had filet and chicken with salad. It was the best tasting meal out that we have had in a long time. The setting was nice, our waitress was super and the food was even better. If you get a chance to eat here, do it! We will be coming back for the buffet that they offer. I will let you know how that goes after we try it!