This will not be short as there is alot of things wrong with this place. First off we went away for a wedding and because they can not maintain their rooms at all our patio door lock did not work which we did not know and our room was broken into (we were main floor) by someone who worked there and knew we were away. Stole my Ipod that was in my luggage bag and two full packs of smokes that were left in suitcase and touched everything of ours all baby clothes and our clothes. Hotel took no responsability saying we should have told them the patio door lock was borken (we did not know it was, we thought it worked).
Lots of misquitos in the room, the light fixture in the bathroom was falling out of the ceiling. walls were dirty, my pillow case had blood spatter on it.
The power in our room would not stay on, we had a 10month baby with us. It kept shutting off every minute or so. Had no clock in the room as that was broken too.
Staff not very friendly. Really bad at service in restaraunt. They would run out of food, not ask you if you wanted anything to drink.
I could go on and on, This is a very bad place to stay at and I WOULD NOT reccomend this place to anyone. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facilities and services 3 lake-style connecting pools with 2 areas for children 3 Jacuzzis Large sun terrace with gardens, sun umbrellas and loungers BAHIA SPA (additional charge) Sports facilities: gym, 2 tennis courts, volleyball court, football pitch Water activity centre Pool and beach towel service WiFi access in the lobby (24h per day free of charge) and in rooms (additional charge) Wedding gazebo 2 buffet-style main restaurants and 5 speciality restaurants 4 Bars Snack bar Entertainment amphitheatre Meeting and convention room The 18 hole Breezes Runaway golf course is just 5 minutes from the hotel. Pueblo Principe: local craft stores, live music, shows, sports bar and disco Rooms 848 rooms including 4 types: Superior Junior Suite, Sea View Junior Suite, Club Golden and Club Hacienda Room facilities: King size bed or two full size beds Pillowtop mattresses Fully-equipped bathroom with separate shower and hydromassage bath tub, wash basin, magnifying mirror and hair dryer Bathroom amenities Air conditioning Ventilador de techo Sitting area with sofa Balcony or terrace Telephone Radio alarm clock Satellite TV Coffee-making facilities Mini-bar Safe (additional charge) Ironing set WiFi (additional charge) Club Golden and Club Hacienda Junior Suites Children Bahia Scouts Children (aged 4 to 12) will have the time of their lives with these facilities: Children's pool Special shows and activities Entertainment team Mini Club (4 - 12 years) Other services 24 hour medical service (additional charge) Pharmacy (additional charge) Specialised service for organising weddings, incentive trips, events and anniversaries Nudist area on the beach Bahia 'au Naturel' (over 18s only) The hotel has a nudist bathing area apart from the other areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Principe Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Hotel
- Grand Bahia Jamaica
- Bahia Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
- Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica Resort
- Grand Bahia Principe Jamaica Runaway Bay, Caribbean