Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
SAVE US$110
eDreams
US$102
SAVE US$110
Orbitz.comUS$212
TravelocityUS$212
CheapTicketsUS$212
All reviews beach area kitchenette jamaica poolside jewel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Friendly staff and nice location, very close to other tourist attractions. Food and rooms are great with enough utilities to match. As it relates to Covid, they sanitize their equipment and also do temperature checks upon checking in.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 130bluw
Reviewed 12 May 2020

I went to Jamaica for Spring Break. Originally, I was staying at the Jewel, Dunn's River Resort, but they closed do to Covid-19, so I had to find another place to stay. The staff at Piper's Cove Resort treated me like royalty. Although I was at most times their only guest during my extended four-week stay (because my flights kept getting canceled), they maintained the highest-quality of service. The flowers and plants are unlike anything that I've ever seen at a resort. It's equivalent to a botanical garden. I love orchids, so this was very meaningful to me. The beach and pool was kept super clean and the grounds were raked and swept daily. The daily maid service was immaculate! The chef cooked the finest quality food at my request. The management even gave me a discount when my flight was canceled again. My friends and family in the states were able to rest assured that I was well-taken care of at this seaside paradise, because I posted the most beautiful sunset pictures that they've ever seen daily. I will be forever grateful!

Date of stay: April 2020
3  Thank Tessamaeg
Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

We were extremely satisfied with this resort, well-kept garden, nice friendly and helpful staff. The resort itself has its own,but very little beach, which is not a problem, because there is a local beach very close to the resort, also with its restaurant and local interesting Jamaican spirit. We were lucky to meet Mr.William Barfarther a local driver, whose services we used during our stay. We fully recommend him if you want to see a places around the island only known by the locals. You can reach him at (876) 372-8890.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JurajO10
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

This place was very nice. The grounds were well kept, staff was very friendly and the view is great. My room had a kitchenette in it, which is convenient for longer stays, but I only stayed one night so I didn't make much use of it.

The room is a bit outdated. Bathroom is very small. Shower is very small and needs to renovated.

Check in was easy. WiFi available but a bit weak by the poolside. Parking is a bit tight.

My chicken cutlets were ok and my friend really enjoyed her curried shrimp. They didn't have a few menu items that we originally wanted so we just chose something. Breakfast was also ok.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Heading into our last few days of our two weeks in Jamaica, we were looking for somewhere to wind down. Piper's cove was perfect.

We opted for the studio. It had a king sized, comfortable mattress, a mini kitchen, and shower. The room was clean and cool. It was nice having the kitchen to cook breakfast in each morning. We also enjoyed our complimentary coffee and tea.

We went snorkeling from the hotel's beach and saw quite a bit of fish and other ocean life.

Each evening we ordered food that was freshly prepared just for us and we enjoyed it on the patio overlooking the ocean. Then we'd go across the street to get ice cream, walk back and took in the beautiful sunset from the hotel's beach area.

For us, this place was perfect. Miss Daisy and Kurt are so sweet as is the rest of the staff. The grounds are beautifully manicured and the rooms are clean. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from and you are about 30 minutes from the hustle of Ocho rios and an hour away from montego bay.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KurtLue, Manager at Piper's Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2019

On behalf of the Pipers Cove team I thank you for taking the time to air your thoughts on your stay...