All reviews living room jamaican breakfast curry chicken private beach area an extra bed few mornings wedding night sea view sized bed relaxing stay ocho rios vacation spot all inclusive resort the entire staff beautiful property recommend this resort chin
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Not your usual luxury but it is affordable, clean and adequate for a short stay. The beach is small but the property is beautiful and well maintained. Love the privacy and intimate setting off the busy road. Perfect spot for a good sunrise or sunset dinner by the pool. The food is finger licking delicious and worth bragging about. Try the stuff snapper with callaloo, it's to die for. Everything I ordered was wonderful including the Jamaican breakfast. Compliments to to the lady chef and the wonderful customer service from the ladies at the front desk. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My family and I stayed for about a week. The price was very affordable for ocean view. The grounds were clean and well kept. The pool and private beach area are perfect for relaxation. The meals were made to order. I enjoyed the Jamaican breakfast and soup. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The only issue with the room was the shower water pressure. A usable kitchen was provide which we took advantage of. The staff was very friendly and ready to assist us with our needs. I will definitely visit again and recommend this vacation spot.

Room Tip: Ocean view
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Returned to Piper's Cove for a one-night stay this weekend. There is constant upgrading here and I had not been there for nearly 2 years. The new pathways are very attractive and the beach area now has a grabrail with the steps into the sea. We were able to stay in A3 which is upstairs at the front with a lovely view of the sea. As there were 3 of us an extra bed made up in the living room. The whole apartment is very spacious and the kitchen quite functional. Glasses and china and cutlery are minimal, but extras are easily available on request. The Jamaican breakfast is absolutely huge, so I would recommend sharing, or ordering something smaller. Looking forward to taking family there in a few months' time.

Room Tip: Front two suites - A3 and D3 have a great sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
KurtLue, Front Office Manager at Piper's Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit us again, and to air your views. We appreciate all comments as they assist us in improving our product. We look forward to welcoming you back soon...

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Lovely and well-kept place with beautiful gardens. We had a big room with kitchen, garden view, very quiet, clean and spacious. The staff is extremely friendly and the food, though a bit overpriced, delicious (we especially liked the pancakes). The beach is small but beautiful and the atmosphere very relaxing. A definite plus is the snorkeling - you can start right from the beach and see a great amount of fish, and if you are a good swimmer, you can swim out to the reef, which is amazing. Also, the wifi worked perfectly most of the time, which cannot be taken for granted in Jamaica. We can definitely recommend staying at Piper's cove, it was one of the best hotels we stayed at in Jamaica.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TabeaT27

Your kind words welcome. Thanks for the recommendation, and taking the time to do the review.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had an issue with the first hotel that I booked so I cancelled at the last minute my niece told me about this place do I booked the apartment was spacious and nice have kitchen came with utensils but we never planned for that we did enjoy our stay it was really quiet though but nice

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

We're happy we were able to accommodate you on on short notice, and welcome your comments.