Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Orbitz.comUS$164
TravelocityUS$164
CheapTicketsUS$164
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019 via mobile

I am ready to leave Cardiff Hotel and Spa after a memorable weekend where I had the pleasure, peace and quiet with plenty time to retreat, relax and rejuvenate.

I decided to treat myself to a full pamper day and that is exactly what I received. Keisha my masseur totally looked after my needs and massaged me from head to foot there is a shower steam that hits up in minutes!

I left energised and the self indulgence day was 10/10.

The room was clean and spacious for two people. The food good and nutritious and a lot of variety. I asked for a specialise breakfast and this was granted.

The waiter/server trainees require more courage and boldness and many seemed afraid to speak up and smile :).

All and all the breakfasts and dinners were scrumptious!

Natalie Teniola Self Esteem Expert

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2019

We checked out after 7 mins.
Bad service, seemed abandoned.
Location Is unsafe, roads to property are run down.
The wifi does not work as advertised.
Rooms are outdated.

No refund was offered when I left abruptly.

Americans - don't bring your family here !!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Billbillmoo
Reviewed 1 June 2019

My wife and I spent 4 nights at the Cardiff Hotel & Spa in late May and we had a wonderful time. The hotel has a friendly set of Staff and the property was well kept. The room was spacious and comfortable. Beer, soda, water and coffee were provided daily in-room for free!

We opted for the breakfast only option and enjoyed a wide variety of Jamaican style and continental breakfast all 4 days. A lot of eateries are close by in Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios is an easy 25 min drive away (27km)

I can't wait to return on my next visit to Jamaica.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank arobi10681
Reviewed 22 April 2019

I stayed here for 11 days whilst delivering training.

Firstly let me say that this is a training hotel - however, the price does not reflect this and the speed (or lack of if) at meal times was dire. This resulted in my delegates who were also resident in the hotel being seriously late for morning and afternoon delivery sessions which impacted on my training.

There are no resources provided in the conference faculty - no flip charts, no note pads, no pencils. Nothing. Photocopying requests were met with indifference and no sense of urgency.

Michele, one of the cleaning ladies is absolutely delightful, cannot do enough for you and she was my shining star throughout.

Andrew works part time as the pool attendant - when he is on duty, he is constantly on the go, cleaning the pool and tidying up. He remains vigilant and alert whenever anyone is in that pool - there’s someone else when Andrew isn’t on duty. No idea who he is - he sat in the bar with his back to the pool most of the time, regardless of the fact that young people were using the pool.

Mr Douglas gets my grateful thanks. He manages the dining area and does his best to be everywhere - he may just as well be on his own. Customer service appears to be low on the list of priorities for the trainees and other than Mr Douglas, any other staff who were supposed to be training these young people and correcting their errors were nowhere to be seen.

The WiFi was great thank you and bar service was fine, prompt, reasonably priced and a good selection of drinks available.

Finally, my room faced the road and had a lovely sea view. On the downside, the house over the road has three big guard dogs that bark whenever anyone walks past the property or a loud car or lorry goes by - day and night!!!!

Room tip: appears wheelchair friendly, ramps steep. disabled toilet in the pool area is accessible, the soap and hand drier would not be - too high
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Trish M
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

I went to this hotel for my birthday Went online to check out the review Some good some bad but for me I have to check it out myself I did and I love the place it need a little touch here and there but it’s serve the purpose that I went there for the staff was awesome very pleasant Owen Did exceptional job for my birthday and he did a great job I would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2019