Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
eDreamsUS$101
Orbitz.comUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

About 5 minutes from the main road, Villa Sonate was a great little place to stay. Attractions are close by, including Flavours Beach and Ocean Park Beach.

The staff is very friendly, including the security at the gate. I spent one night here and I would stay here again.

The room was very spacious. I didn't need to use the A.C. as the fan was adequate enough for me. The garden was beautiful and each room is named after a plant/flower. Cable is available and also a security deposit box.

Food portions are very generous compared to other places. The food was okay. There are breakfast and dinner packages available. Breakfast included local cuisine, as well as a choice of continental breakfast. Dinner was a choice of two options with sides.

Parking is limited. Outside bar has TV's, so you can catch up on some sports if needed.

There is also a little "commissary" at the office, in case you forgot to pack toothpaste. Snacks are also available.

I would recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Nice, intimate and cozy is how i would describe Villa Sonate.
Excellent customer service. The staff members were quite efficient and kind.
Big ups to the Chef, the meals were creative and tasty. I will definitely be back, not for work but for personal leisure time. Thanks for the great customer service, please keep it up!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sonia T, Manager at Villa Sonate, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

We are very pleased with your comments and look forward to your return.
We will continue to offer great service to our guests.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Villa Sonate is amazing. The place is so relaxing. The staff anticipates your needs and are professional in their interaction but friendly at the same time. The food is AMAZING. I recommend this venue for people who want a quiet get-a-way or to hang out with close family and friends. I enjoyed every minute of my three days stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you Maria.
We are very happy that you had a wonderful stay.
It is indeed our pleasure hosting you and look forward to your return so we can continue to pamper you.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The chef made vegetarian food specially for us. Comfortable. Room was slightly small for 4 people. Overall we felt welcome and enjoyed it. It is close to Cardiff hall public beach, grotto caves.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SP123456789
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My goodness. Villa Sonate is a little piece of heaven. The staff was wonderful!! My flight was delayed in Fort Lauderdale , I called them and of course they said no problem. My room key was left with the security guard. He was one of the sweetest guys I ever met!! The ladies at the front desk OMG...perfect!!! EVERYTHING was perfect.The view of the mountain at night will leave you speachless. We stepped out for a few minutes and housekeeping had our room cleaned and fresh towels before we got back. I will definitely be back for my birthday on Sept 4th!!! Check your email ladies and give me a call :)

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sonia T, Manager at Villa Sonate, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you Nicole.
It was our greatest pleasure hosting you and is very happy that you had a wonderful time.
We look forward to your return, when we will continue to pamper you and celebrate with you on your special day.