All reviews zest restaurant johnny walker breadfruit round hill beautiful hotel the open air lobby breakfast plan west end caribbean sea a short cab ride beautiful room long weekend fish tacos on the rocks shout outs restaurant staff welcome drink
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

We had an incredible time! Devon is the best jamaican example of how jamaicans enjoy life with a smile no matter what!
The hotel has an incredible veiw and its restaurant i belive it was one of the best in negril. I will for sure return

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank choro24
Diandra S, Assistant General Manager at The Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Guest-

It's such a pleasure hearing your vacation at The Cliff was the best ever! Thank you so much for spending your time with us as well as for sharing this review. We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again soon.

With best regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I'm not even sure where to start this review. Not only is the cliff hotel the nicest in Negril, it is one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever had the pleasure of stepping foot in. Just know that pictures will not do it justice (and even the pics are gorgeous). They have completely gutted this property and have truly outdone themselves. This is the only real luxury property in Negril (in my opinion). The grounds are impeccable and they've managed to bring a modern beautiful touch to the hotel without losing its Jamaican character, which is no small feat to accomplish. Please look around as there are so many details in every nook and cranny. The art installation is one of my favorite parts of the property. The pool is massive. The rooms are the largest I've seen in Negril, bigger than my NYC apartment lol! The natural pool is to die for. Just know with luxury comes a steep price tag. This isn't meant as a negative critique but more of a heads up to any incoming guests. They are catering to a certain demographic and it can run a hole in your wallet. The food is incredible but very pricey. Just be prepared before arriving! I found eating on and off the property suited my personal budget best, but it is diff for every guest of course. If I could afford to stay here for longer I absolutely would!!

And last but certainly not least are the most wonderful employees at this hotel. All of the ladies here are some of the sweetest women I've ever met. I miss and think about them often! They will look out for you and your every need. This was so important to me as I was traveling solo. Johnny walker, my guy, my mixologist.... Don't ever change!!! I had not one but two nail emergencies and Simone is a god send. She literally was like an angel sent to me and I wish I could take her home with me to be my regular nail tech.

Wishing you all the best on this new endeavor cliff hotel, only good things to come!! Wayyyy up!

All my love,
Talia

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Talia_8734
Diandra S, Assistant General Manager at The Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Dear Talia-

We miss you! But, we know you'll return to us very soon. Thank you so much for your review and for spending those days with us - we appreciate it all!

Please take good care of yourself until we see you again.

One Love,
From Your Family at The Cliff

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in The Cliff Hotel Negril for 4 nights from 28th August 2016 and had the most beautiful experience imaginable. Based on previous reviews I had high expectations and they didn't disappoint in anyway. Everything is of the highest standard and aesthetically pleasing, even the rocks on the cliff seem intentional. I am a germaphobe with OCD and for the first time in any hotel in the world (and I have been to too many to mention, all 4* and above) I was able to relax without having to clean everything I touched. I even walked barefoot in the bathroom. The staff were so friendly, genuine and helpful. We stayed on a room only basis but I think at least breakfast would have been a good option. Food and drink in the hotel is top class but very expensive. We are definitely returning to this hotel for a longer stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HollowayLondon
Diandra S, Assistant General Manager at The Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Our Dear Guest,

It was truly a pleasure hosting you. We can't believe the four days went by so quickly - we enjoyed your company and thank you so much for sharing your experience.

We're already counting down the days to your return!

See you soon,

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

Visited the second week of August 2016 on a solo retreat, man did I luck out! The property is beautifully landscaped, on a cliff nicely hugging the caribbean sea. It was very quiet and serene. I left sunkissed and rested .

The staff, from check-in staff, lifeguards to the cliff bar bartenders......were very nice and I dare say engaging/entertaining. I only had breakfast on property both mornings and the food and service were great. Day 1 I had the local food and day 2 I had french toast and an omelette ( yes I over indulged). Personally think the food might have been overpriced but again it was delicious and convenient w/ a beautiful view.

Although the hotel accommodates children, I dont think it would be good for them as there were no activities and they are not allowed cliff side only to the pool.

For a moment, while enjoying the lounge chairs cliffside, i felt like i was in Santorini, Greece. There is also opportunities for cliff diving....also the sunset was breathtaking! Let me repeat..the sunset view took my breath away!

The room had an ocean view and a nicely placed hammock on the balcony. The resort screams zen and relaxation. I was impressed and definitely will return.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Worldtraveledfoodiee

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely experience at The Cliff. The pleasure was ours to have hosted you and kept your company during your visit. We look forward to your return as well as seeing more of your fabulous photos!

Please take care and see you soon.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

This is one of the the most beautiful properties in Jamaica and the staff is extremely helpful and attentive .The restaurant is also good Rooms are extremely new and clean .A great place to hide away if you are a celebrity

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip S
Diandra S, Assistant General Manager at The Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing The Cliff for your getaway. We really appreciate you taking the time to share this review. We are already looking forward to your return with the family. Until then, please take care...

Best wishes,