“Fantastic!”

Rasta Ade Refreshments
Ranked #20 of 215 Restaurants in Negril
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Rasta Ade Refreshments The health food restaurant located in Jamaica at Negril beach where you can LinkUpMore and enjoy Rastafarian natural food and juice.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

As two vegan/vegetarians, we loved this place! The food was absolutely excellent! What a special gem in the Negril area.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

The best food we had in Jamaica with vegan options. Green juices were made fresh. Dining outside with ocean view. Very reasonably priced with hearty portion sizes for main course and side dishes. Ackee sandwich was delicious. Service was excellent. Very happy to have this vegan option available while vacationing.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Simply put the best food I had in Jamaica on my tour of the whole island!! Good variety of tasty food served in moments, inexpensive and delicious.. sit on the beach and enjoy the beautiful view while you eat! Highly recommended

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 May 2018

After many years in Negril I finally made it to this place that had gotten such rave reviews.
I will say that everything on the plate was very tasty , and my one and only recommendation it to find some way to have all the items on the plate that are supposed to be hot , hot. Most of it was barely warm, but I am somewhat used to this in Jamaica so I sucked it up. I suppose Rastas; would consider a microwave a BIG NONO , so I can understand.

The lemonade was laced with quite a bit of ginger, which I also am now used to in Jamaica. Ginger seems to be everything , so don't expect your lemonade to taste like lemons, it is going to have the strong taste of ginger.

I guess the greatest thing was telling myself how HEALTHY I am being and cleaning my plate.

I loved the location and my seat was like a window to the ocean. I also think the place itself is very cute and well decorated. Nice place , you should try it.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Ate there a couple of times, everything is amazing. The breakfast, soup, veggie platters are all the best. Perfect location on beach with cheap beer next door. Can't wait to go back!

Date of visit: April 2018