“OUR BREAKFAST AND COFFEE SPOT”

Caribbean Cafe + Pastry
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Negril
Cuisines: French, Jamaican, Pizza, Cafe, Fusion
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Located in the shopping and souvenir center (Time Square Shopping Village) across the street from out hotel (Bourbon Beach). I nice coffee, pastry and breakfast all the way in the back. There was outdoor seating and a WiFi Hotspot. It was a perfect place enjoy breakfast each morning and coffee anytime.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We found this quaint cafe yesterday. Their coffee is nice and strong. A great selection of food, including desserts such as chocolate cake, macaroons, corn bread etc. Had a light supper of fish and chips, burgers, hot dog and pizza...all delicious! Very reasonably priced and right across from our resort (Legends). Went back for a delicious, filling breakfast today and then for supper again! They are open 10-6, so it's more like brunch in the morning, and an early supper at 5:00, since they need time to clean up the kitchen before closing. No doubt, we will return often in the following week that we are in Negril. *Since I began this review, we are now home. I must add that they do not take credit cards, so we could not go there the last few days, because we had run out of cash.

1  Thank Lynette2SXM
Reviewed 21 March 2016

My friend and I went shopping for watches, and decided to go to Caribbean Café for a quick bite. The staff was busy, and they didn't seem to pay much attention to us beyond the original greeting. As most Jamaican places, you cannot expect fast service either, but we know and expect that. But the when the food arrived... It was delicious! My club sandwich was just the right size, and my friend liked his burger. After talking to what seems to be the owner, we hit it off well. We decided to return a couple of days later with our wives. I had the club again, it was so good.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

My husband and I loved this little coffee shop. Secure parking with great shopping at Time Square Shopping Village.

3  Thank ReneeKhan777
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This was our second visit this week. The pastries were wonderful as always. The tea was nice but the regular coffee was too weak for my liking. I'm not sure if I will be back as every time we came into the cafe the women working behind the counter made us feel unwelcome. It was as if we were interrupting their conversation by wanting to place an order. Other customers were treated in the same manner and sometimes ignored while they carried on their arguments. Awkward.

2  Thank Bea_613