All reviews the cottages sun deck veranda suites mega mart every morning coco bread full kitchen patties outdoor shower lobster great security relaxing vacation laid back the security guard our home away from home mango no worries
Reviewed 18 November 2015

This was our second visit (our first for our Honeymoon in 2011). This time we brought four friends, one of whom is from Kingston JA. It was every bit as incredible as the first time. The staff treat you like family and know your names by the end of day one. Make sure to spend time talking with them and if you aren't sure where to go for what, they will direct you to the great local places to eat, see music, have a drink, or see some history/take an excursion. The beachfront and grounds might well be out of a movie, and the rooms are comfortable and without fault. Feels like home. Thank you to the great staff -Zimroy,Errol, Shine, Moses, Leon, et al that took such good care of us, we don't usually go to the same places multiple times but we will 100% be back (now we have to work extra hard to save up for another visit!!)

Room Tip: Beachview is amazing. Studios are wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
nirvananegril, Owner at Nirvana on the Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

so glad you were happy at Nirvana...we loved having you & hope you will be back soon, Lonnie

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Such a fantastic place!!! The staff are amazing and the location is perfect. It has a wonderful section of beach and with Errol on security there is never a worry at leaving your belongings unsupervised. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. The building and property are very well maintained and the location is perfect. Plenty of options for eating and drinking as you're in the middle of the 7 mile beach. I had visited here 4 years previously on my honeymoon and this time we brought 4 others with us. Everybody had an exceptional time and eagerly awaiting my inevitable return.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We stayed at Nirvana for 4 nights. It's was really great. All the staff were so lovely and helpful. I can't fault it. Can't wait to go back next year. Thanks to all at Nirvana, especially Shine, Errol, Moses, Leon and everyone else.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 October 2015

First things first I must rave about the driver LEON! Honestly he is truly the best and the number one reason why I would return. Yes I know that sounds strange but hear me out. Our wonderful airline carrier Caribbean Airlines nearly ruined our vacation with a 10 hour emergency landing in FLL. Our flight was suppose to land in MBJ at 10am and we did not arrive till 10:30pm!!!. Color me shocked to see the driver Leon waiting with his sign for us. He told us he waited ALL DAY. That my friends is dedication and patience. He quickly yet safely drove us to our paradise for the week. Since we arrived so late we were not able to check out the Supermarket. Leon advised he would return the next day and he sure did. He was wonderful and made us feel very safe on our many excursions. Now lets talk about that nice Indian lady who cooked for us. As a Jamaican I must say her hands were well seasoned. She made the BEST Fried Dumplings I've ever had. IDK what i'm going to do but I need to find money to visit Nirvana again so I can taste her sweet dumplings. Honorable mention is my friend Errol who always had beach chairs waiting for us and let us know when the patty man was there so we could get some lunch, Shine and his son Otis who brought us coconuts, Icelyn who gave my 4 year old son and myself a massage, Sandra and her very sweet daughter Serena who babysat for us while we went parasailing, Moses who cut the coconuts and provided great conversation. Lastly ZIMROY who always greeted us with a warm smile.
I will be back next year and the following year and if I win the lotto twice a year :)

Room Tip: If you have a family Cottage 4 is your best option. Close to the beach and low foot traffic.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Fran R

Reviewed 4 October 2015

We travelled after Memorial Day which was a great time and Spring Break crowds were gone but Summer vacations had not started. It was rainy season so we did encounter showers most days(not all day-mostly typical afternoon showers), but nothing could put a damper on Nirvana.

From the moment we got to Nirvana, it felt like home. The staff, or should I say, new family, were so welcoming. Zemroy arranged our pick up at the airport with Leon (the driver for Nirvana) and he was so gracious and patient taking us for groceries and a couple other stops on our way to Nirvana. Leon later arranged a day trip to the falls for us which was a pleasant surprise. Everyone on staff was a joy to be around, helpful, educational and attentive. Can't thank Shine, Otis, Errol, Sandra, Moses, Kevin and all the wonderful ladies that kept our Villa clean everyday. They are AMAZING and so friendly. There is 24/7 security so rest assured you are in good hands. Anything you need, just ask.

Nirvana is located on 7 mile beach in one of the most beautiful parts of Negril. We stayed in one of the Veranda Villas and just loved it. The best view, privacy balcony, spacious, clean and air conditioning. It also had an outdoor shower which was awesome coming in off the beach. Be prepared to hear all the birds roosting in the trees. The grounds of Nirvana are like walking through Botanical Gardens-I spent a full morning photographing all the beautiful flowers and tropical plants. The grounds are raked and cared for every day. You have free access to kayaks and the most clear pristine waters I have been in. There are restaurants and up and down the beach both sides of Nirvana and many different places to try. We also had Zemroy make reservations for us in the Cliffs at Rockhouse our last night. The staff will graciously set up snorkeling trips, day trips to other parts of the island, runs to town for groceries, bank, etc. We were there for 8 nights and was so sad to leave wishing I had 8 more. One of the first vacations in many years where I truly relaxed and slowed down. I will definitely be back to Nirvana as it is exactly what I was looking for. As others have said, if you are looking for an all inclusive resort, this is not your place, but there are plenty of those elsewhere on Negril. Cheers!

Room Tip: Veranda suites and sundecks have beach views, owners villa&Cottages are larger w/multiple bedrooms.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends