CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$303
  • Breakfast included
US$60
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$166
US$216
US$210
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotels.com
US$301
US$280
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$66
Priceline
All reviewssaturday night buffetsea starswim up barmiss barbaradaily shuttlewest endhome away from homehammock on the balconycliffs areahot saucegreat guyhousekeeping staffthe entire staffhave a good timeceiling fanricks cafelobster
Reviewed 31 March 2018

nice place for the price,had the two bedroom apt. it had a lot of room. The food in the restaurant was better than expected.The owner and staff were very friendly . Planning on another trip there soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Kedesha B, General Manager at Seastar Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you Eric it was indeed our pleasuring having you, be sure to visit us again.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

I just spent a few days at SeaStar and I really enjoyed it. They have a warm and welcoming staff and they were so helpful. It's easy to see why the rating are so high and why there are so many loyal guests that comeback year after year. When my wife and I arrive the room was ready. It was clean and nicely decorated. Everything worked and the property was safe a secure. Security was visible at all times. We ate a few meals there and the food was good. We didn't stay for dinner, but the meals were posted and looked great and if we didn't already have dinner plans I know we wouldn't have eaten there (next time!). I got a chance to chat with the owner Chris who is friendly and what a great guy. Always present and he really about the the staff and guests. Finally, what a value! For the price, breakfast was included with a courtesy daily drop off and pickup at the beach. Personally, I am more of a beach person, but the time I stay in the West End, I'd stay there again and recommend it to anyone I know going there.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure serving you, we do hope that your next visit will be longer.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Another great stay at the Seastar Inn from beginning to end !!!
I can't say enough about the Seastar .Everyone from the owners and staff to the other guests are the best . Chris and Francine are some of the nicest you could ever meet .Kedesha in the office is a Rockstar! And Miss Barbara and the restaurant staff are the best !
The rooms are very comfortable and clean .The housekeeping staff does a fantastic job .
The food is great ( best jerk and burgers I've had anywhere ) and very reasonable prices.From a very prompt pick up at the airport to unfortunately checking out I can't give enough kudos about the Seastar .
Wether it's a family trip or a couples get away Seastar Inn is the place to go .
After one time there it will be a home away from home !

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have been going to Jamaica for 10 years now and for the first 3 trips I always stayed on the beach in an all inclusive resort. Six years ago I went to the Seastar to see Luciano sing was very impressed with the staff, cleanliness, food and of course the amazing entrainment including the famous Seastar Drummers. While I was there, I checked out the rooms, the menu and the pool area. I booked myself into the Seastar the following year ago and have never looked back. The owners and the staff are absolutely amazing! I feel like I'm coming home every year and would never considering going anywhere else ever again!!!! The rooms are spacious, and immaculate, along with your very own patio. On my first visit I mentioned that I have an allergy to certain seeds and the next day, at no extra charge, special bread was given to me at breakfast. They kept it in stock until I left.... You can imagine my surprise when I returned the following year: the special bread was delivered to my table! The staff have a saying at the Seastar; "arrive a stranger and leave as family" This resort is an amazing place to stay, anytime during the year. You really are treated like family. You can do whatever you like on this vacation, take the free daily shuttle to the beach or just hang around the pool and swim up bar. Best place on the island!!!1

Room Tip: first floor is great if you want a walk out patio
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Michelle O
Reviewed 20 January 2018

I went here 2 years ago ,we had a total riot,this time not so much,place was packed,the house band of bongo drummers beat the skins for almost an hour,holy,back it off abit,the brought in blues band were funny and sounded very good,but they had some girl who talked and talked ,and acted like the mcee,she talked about whatever came to mind,filling in with local music would have been a better filler,overall they bumped up the door and dinner price,the entertainment was not worth the extra,the buffet though limited to choices, was good,but hey you decide cheers

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple