US$287
Hotels.com
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$88
US$69
Hotels.com
Home Sweet Home Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
US$61
US$55
  • Pool
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Travelocity
US$165
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$413
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
5,642 results
All reviewskids campsesame streetcafe de parisstew fishbanana boatbig topfamily vacationclub liquidxbox roomx boxcookie monsterdino's pizzacharacter breakfastwater sportskids clubturks caicosthe main pool bar
Reviewed 15 July 2015 via mobile

My stay at beaches resort was extremely wonderful. All of the staff were very helpful and nice. One staff member that really stood out was Sillion James he was funny, helpful, and a great bartender. He definitely made my family and I's vacation 10 times better. He's very good at his work by making everyone feel very welcomed and by making amazing cocktails. He is definitely the reason I'm coming back in the future. Sillion aka doctor swagg is a 10 star bartender on a 5 star resort. If you plan to come to Jamaica make beaches resort the place of choice an sillion your bartender, because he is surely "a bartender not a bar pretender".he's the tagline of this resort. His bartending techniques is something to talk about, watching Sillion making a drink is like watching the movie cocktail by Tom cruise. However his customer service so amazing and professional.. He's a asset to this resort.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2015

My vacation was from July 9,2015 to July 13, 2015 this was my first trip to Jamaica with my three daughters,son and three grand children. The room booked was to have two beds. unfortunately there was a mix up on my reservation. After the management staff apologized they give me a room with an ocean view and huge bed which was perfect for me and my daughter and a smaller bed which as perfect for my son. I also received $150.00 credit that could be used in the gift shop, photo snap or the spa. they said I could upgrade after two days but my room was perfect so I assured them that everything was fine. The property was kept very clean and neat. I'm an early riser so I observed the staff at work very friendly, very polite. I was surprised that they remembered me each day by my name. It was a family vacation/wedding for my older daughter. My grandson is three so he spent a few hours in the day care very good staff. They had daily activities for all ages which let me relax by the pool or on the beach. I highly recommend an all-inclusive to have a stress free vacation. the food was good no complaints for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Included in my vacation package was candlelight dinner for two on the beach with a white glove waiter it was awesome!!!! I recommend that u bring bug spray for the sand fleas and mosquitoes. I cant wait to go back!!

Stayed: July 2015
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

Thank you for your review of Beaches Negril.
I apologize for any initial confusion surrounding your accommodations but we are so happy to hear that our staff took every step to ensure that the situation was rectified to your satisfaction and you went on to have a lovely visit with us. We always want our guests to know that if we do not exceed your expectations while with us, we certainly do our best to make things right immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back for truly 5-star experience!

Reviewed 14 July 2015

We stayed at Beaches in March over Spring Break. The resort is very nice and child friendly. The beach is amazing and they launch water sports right of the beach so no need to travel or walk anywhere to knee board, ski, etc. The food was good and there was wait staff to take drink orders. The issue I have with this hotel, is that they rent out the field next to their hotel over spring break for an all night and early morning rave. I would not call it music because it sounded like someone was screaming into a microphone with loud sirens and other noises going off in the background. The music and noise was so loud our entire room vibrated. The rave party started at 10 PM and went until 5:00 AM. When I called the front desk they said they would call the police to enforce a noise ordinance...that's a joke! It did not stop! I feel that Beaches brings enough money to Jamaica to get that enforced or have the rave party moved to a more remote location. I had a migraine for 3 days following that nightmare. Also, avoid ALL excursions sold at the resort! We made the mistake of booking the Mystic Mountain tour. We were stuck on a bus picking up people from 10 other hotels for 4 hours before we even started driving to Mystic Mountain. Jamaica is not a safe country from what I observed and I suggest if you go to just stay on the property and do not leave. And of course avoid SPRING BREAK there!!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mytwobuckaroos

Thank you for your review of Beaches Negril.
We regret to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your vacation experience and that your family was disturbed by any nearby festivities taking place during your stay. Our staff do their best to work with the local authorities to ensure that regulations are properly enforced and we apologize if you felt that we could have done more in your opinion to assist. We always strive to provide our guests with a wonderful visit and we are never pleased to hear that we fell short of this goal in any aspect. Your feedback is of utmost important to us and I will certainly share with the General Manage for immediate review. We hope that you will afford us a chance to welcome you back for a stay that exceeds all your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

From the moment you enter the resort the customer service begins and it is not fake or phony. A warm thank you to Felicia at the front desk who made my daughters birthday a wonderful experience. Stephan who helped us with our luggage and room set up. Lindley who gather our things and made my kids promise to get good grades so they can come in the summer. Oneil at the Stewfish bar and Stephen who helped with dinner reservations. I enjoyed Beaches Negril more than my experience at T&C, why, because of the staff! They made this trip memorable and I will definitely return

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Beaches Negril Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Hello Debbie,
Thank you for taking the time to ensure that our fantastic staff members got the recognition that they deserve and for sharing how their hard work made such a positive impact on your family's vacation at Beaches Negril! Your kind remarks are greatly appreciated and reviews like yours truly provide the best motivation for our team to keep doing the great work that they do each day. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Amazing!!! We had our wedding at this resort with 22 guests. From the moment we stepped onto the resort we were treated like royalty. The staff was great and the kids loved the beach ad pools. Food was great also. We would like to thank a number of employees that made our stay amazing. First, thank you to Tresh and Kiesha who made our wedding easy and beautiful. You two are an asset to Beaches and really cared about us and our wedding dreams. We will recommend the two of you to any and everyone! Thank you to Denny and Geoffrey, we see why these two are managers on the property, their customer service and people skills are outstanding. My husband wanted a bag or can of peanuts and Denny showed up at dinner with a can for my husband, we were shocked and pleased that Denny made that happen and actually wanted to make us happy. Geoffrey was also very interactive with my family and was very accommodating to our requests. A few more people that made our stay daily a great experience were Kirk, Watkin, Lesmore, Troy and Olivia. Also, not to forget Eric, who always seemed to pop up out of nowhere when you needed him. The overall experience was wonderful and my wedding/honeymoon was perfect. It was a perfect choice to have it here and my guests agreed. A big Thank you from Julie Osterhoudt and Nagy Salame or Now Mr. & Mrs. Salama!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Salama :)
Thank you for sharing your amazing WeddingMoons experience! It's fantastic to hear that your entire party had a lovely visit and that our staff was able to ensure each guest thoroughly enjoyed their time in Jamaica. It was such a pleasure creating the wedding of your dreams and we look forward to making many more wonderful memories with you in the future!