All reviews property beach mile cambio ja vendors
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The best part of the hotel was location, it's my favorite part of 7-mile beach. The south end towards town is where all the action is! You have a nice market right outside, a patty shop, a Cambio and of course, the beach is just across the road. We are about 12 trips into Negril, so kinda of got our bearings.

The not so good, first room A/C didn't work. The second room, the toilet didn't flush, typical budget JA drama, but annoying. Oh, and first coffee pot didn't work and had to request a microwave. This was at 20 percent occupancy. You get one thin sheet for bedding, that is it. No quilt, blanket, etc. If you need something done ask Carl, or it won't happen. Front desk didn't accomplish anything. We did enjoy the stay, I would give 3.5 but deducting half a star for the property allowing local vendors on site to sell their wares. We don't mind vendors on the beach, but you don't want to be hassled on the property by people you don't know. I have never had this at any other resort.

Tips, buy coffee from Carl, it is amazing. Also contact Carl if any problems, the girl at front desk doesn't get anything done.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ron-Mon1313
Reviewed 29 March 2017

The position of this property is fantastic. Across the road is seven mile beach (easily accessible 1 minute walk, literally), the pool is refreshing, clean and great for days when you want to avoid the sand. It only takes 5 minutes to walk to time square and pick up any souvenirs you require, and if you're feeling home sick and want Burger King (it's approx 15-20 minutes walk in the opposite direction from time square). The staff are extremely helpful and always available...
You even get free wifi

Room Tip: Stay on the ground floor if travelling with young children.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The resort was in the heart of fun activities and so close to the beach. It was clean and comfortable. The A/C worked during my whole stay, which is a first and so appreciated. Customer service could be better, but no major complaints. Security was on point and friendly. Overall, a great value.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Good: hôtel is in close proximity of town, beach. Mini fridge. Outside sitting on balcony. Pool table. Confortable bed and tv in room.

Bad : poor WIFi in room, limited hot water, and weak pressure. AC leaks water, no extra toilet paper in room. Poor reception service. Trash was visible on site ( bottles left on the ground)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Loved this place! Everyone was very helpful and pleasant to speak to and deal with. From the moment I arrived the security guy helped me settle in and made me welcome, safe and comfortable. Big up to Chrissie the night security who looked out for me the whole time I was there. Very clean, comfortable room, I got to know the maids very well, big thanks to Vas for taking care of my room and any requests I asked for. Perfectly located on the beach road within walking distance of all the bars, night life and amenities. Has a great pool area to relax and chill. The pool has a deep end for diving and swimming. Cannot think of anything negative to say about this place and will definitely be returning here again as I cannot imagine staying anywhere else on the beach road now.

Room Tip: My room overlooked the pool area and was very quite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo