My daughter and I returned yesterday from our vacation at SATP. We had a very relaxing week and the resort is exceptional in many ways. Foremost, the staff is highly invested in making sure that you are enjoying your stay , and go out of their way to greet you and get to know you while you are their guests.
The setting is gorgeous and the grounds are beautifully maintained. The only concrete we saw was in the pathways and the swimming pool. This is nothing like the mega all inclusive resorts that intrude on the natural beauty of an area . It is lovely during the day and magical when subtly lit at night.
The guests that stayed during our week were very friendly and we met fun people to enjoy at the resort and to venture out with for the day.
The entertainment is very low key at night and we very much enjoyed Paul, the piano player at the martini bar. He was able to bring a group of people together in an easy fashion.
We have been to several all inclusive and SATP has been my favorite so far. The staff and guests were the special and I would recommend this resort if you are looking to truly relax and unwind. We met several couples who had been there multiple times including one that was on their 9th trip.
Thanks everyone at SATP for making our trip wonderful !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort