Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$233
US$210
US$192
US$165
Pure Garden Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$54
Priceline
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$413
1,436 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachkenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachwater sportspatties
Reviewed 17 May 2016

I will always recommend this location. Negril is far enough from the city that I do not feel unsafe. I have been visiting Negril since 1978. The water is warm, the beach has no rocks, the water is clear.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mike1656
Reviewed 16 May 2016

I enjoyed my time here at the Treehouse. The only problem I had was with the ant infestation that had occurred in my bathroom and water getting on the floor when using the shower. The room service was prompt to respond to my concerns, but I thought they'd be more well-prepared especially with bug infestations.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lydia D
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

My first stay at the Tree House was in April 1997 and this is the only resort for me. I've been to Negril many times and generally stay at the Tree House. I love the location, the rooms, food, hospitality, etc. I've tried a few other spots like the Riu, the cliffs, and others but this is the best place if you like to venture out and be in the midst of the action. I'll be back!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Marsha C
Reviewed 13 May 2016

i stayed at the NTH late april into may. my check in was swift. Gals in the lobby were outstanding! a special thanks to Janice and Charmaine! my room was clean and my bed was very comfortable! the house keepers are right on top of all requests. Gail, the on hands owner is very kind. she even tidies up the beach in the am! the NTH is the place to go for a relaxed atmosphere. there is a great cocktail party on sat eve, with a live band, and i saw a lovely fashion show while i was there. make sure you try chef allans jerk pork! they have a new chef, and he makes the best conch fritters ever! i enjoyed the chicken pumpkin soup with garlic bread. i cant say enough about the wait staff at the restaurant. hats off to Collin and wadsworth! the beach is maintained by Moses, and wow! does he do a great job! the groundskeeper keeps this property looking picture perfect!

Room Tip: my room was away from the beach. very quiet and tropical back there.
Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2016

Nice Trip, breakfast is always good, beach is awesome. Security is on property to help keep the local hagglers from bothering you too much. A negative I noticed this year is when tour buses bring in groups to visit, the drivers tend to want to get the groups the best spot on the beach and will crowd paying guests and sometimes take over paying guests seats to make that extra tip, this needs to be watched and handled differently by property workers.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple