“Amazing Place To Stay.......”
other travellers have booked this property
Salt water pool
Salt water pool
Front off owners cottage
Master suite
Front door
View from one bed room all have sea view from bed
Separate bar
Blue sky villa were your dreams become reality
Kitchen
Bathroom in master
Sea view looking south
Pool area with great view of the sea
Outdoor barbequee
Walk way to sea and sea pool and sea swimming,snorkeling,fishing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jill L
“Amazing Place To Stay.......”
Reviewed 1 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My four teenage children, brother and I had the great opportunity to stay in this magical home in Jamaica. It was a relaxing time after the holidays. The home was so lovely along with the owners and staff. This home is situated in a premier location to include a fresh water ocean pool in front of the property. There were many days that we didn't want to leave! We had amazing meals that were prepared by their cook, Dorothy who is such a gem. We all felt like we got a taste of the real Jamaican lifestyle and we felt so at home. We can't wait to go back!!!

2 Feb 2018
Thank you Jill for your kind words I will pass it on to the staff thank you very much for taking the time to wright this we all appreciate it.

Steve & patty
Madi S
San Clemente, California
“Best Vacation Yet”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This house made our vacation the best vacation yet! I recently visited with my family for the Holiday's and I have to say our visit was amazing! The people that were staffed were amazing! So sweet, caring, and very attentive. The chef, Dorthy was fabulous and cooked some of the best dishes I have ever eaten. She knew how to prepare anything from bacon to traditional Jamaican dishes that blew our taste buds away. The rest of the staff was so warming and making sure we were all comfortable during the duration of our stay. The owners were present during our stay, and were SO helpful with giving us great restuarnt advice and great deals on local activities. They had the most amazing masseuse come and give in house massages. It was affordable and very relaxing. Her times are very flexible and she will work around any plans you have. I have to brag about the amazing on site pools they had for us to enjoy. My favorite was the salt water pool with real running ocean water coming to fill the pool. I feel as if I was in an ocean pool with the sound of waves crashing right below the pool. They also had a ladder going into the ocean for easy access to swim and be able to snorkel right off the house. The pure water pool was very lovely too. I have to say my stay was 10/10 and I would highly recommend booking this villa! Not only for the great staff and beautiful views, but the nicest owners that will be very attentive to any problems or concerns! Thanks again Blue Sky Villa for an amazing vacation and stay!

27 Jan 2018
You are very welcome we all try very hard but when you here it told to you it's always great I will tell the crew they will be happy thank you.
Steve & patty
SueB2607
“ILL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE ELSE.....THIS PLACE HAS CHANGED ME,AND IVE BEEN TO EVERY ISLAND IN CARIBBEAN”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at bluesky villa in aug.First,ill say,we went with a full itinerary of planned activities,we did none,because you dont want to leave the property.You are provided with a first class cook who prepares ,fantastic Jamaican dishes,a driver,a person that oversees the property,and the owner Steve,actually answers his phone when you call him.the villa is away from beaches and the jamaican hustle,noone will bother you.the neighborhood is quite safe,and the people are super friendly.I have stayed at alot of places across the caribbean,,this is the best spot ive ever stayed in,bar none.i have already booked more time there.

Your age range 50-64
18 Aug 2017
Thank you for your time and kind words we will also inform our staff we are very happy our home became your home for the trip thank you

Patty and steve
Nathan P
“Awesome house for group of friends”
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

A group composed of me and 8 friends had a blast here. The house is awesome, and is well laid out. 4 individual bedrooms with its own bathrooms, that open up looking into the ocean. The ocean pool is really cool, and snorkeling in the morning from your backyard is pretty great. Aside from the great view, Dorothy (the personal cook) prepared some amazing meals; curried goat and chicken, grilled red snapper, fresh shrimp pasta, to name a few.

Steve was incredibly helpful in getting us cabs and rides whenever we needed it, and even orchestrated picking up our groceries for us. You can't beat what you get for your money here.

Your age range 25-34
11 Jun 2017
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review ,we had a great time serving you and the group and hope to see you next year thanks again steve
lstravis
Denver, Colorado
“PERFECT, Loving, beautiful beach villa”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

The staff was incredible. Upon our arival we were met at the airport with a private van- our driver Willie was a gem and gave us details about the island as he took us to the villa.
The Villa itself was stunning! every morning we woke up and our meals were prepared and the staff cleaned the whole place- it was spotless. Dorthy the cook made some of the best meals I have ever had. The grounds keeper Oly made sure the place looked remarkable.
The owner Steve was just simply as kind as could be.
It was one of our friends birthdays, and the staff helped decorate the villa for her arrival. All staff members helped create one of the most memorable experiences ever.
I would go back in a heart beat!

31 Mar 2017
Thank you for your time and kind words we appreciate it and I will let oly and Dorothy know thanks again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing