“Amazing.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nicolemay...
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Stayed In this property for the Christmas period. It was our first big family holiday and we could not have picked a better property to stay at. It was super clean and perfectly equipped, a stone's throw from the pool literally. Ten minutes from the town such a good location. Was worried before I went as I didn't know what to expect however upon arrival it blew me away. Really good size for a family, the washing machine and tumble dryer was a touch, really felt at home. Wifi works great, Netflix on the tv's came in handy, great stereo and cooker. Felt really safe and secure, lovely quiet neighbourhood with security. We are already thinking about going back. Truly a home from Home, thanks so much for all your help Adrian specially with our cancelled flight issues and we will for sure see you again soon.

12 Jan 2018
You guys are very welcome. Its guests like you guys that show so much appreciation ....makes us go beyond far in the event of any mishaps out of your power..your not supposed to be stressed at all on a vacation...and thats all there is to it really. You all are so welcome to come back anytime! Such lovely guests...took great care of the house...A++++
***also thanks for the cool idea!!! It shall be implemented!!!
Bri45724
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Perfect Family getaway. Close to 2 towns”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I arrived late and had the key picked up prior to arrival. I was amazed at the 4 bedroom 4 bathroom accommodation. It had everything you could expect from living at home. The space was clean and spacious. Along with front and back outdoor living space. This meant the 3 Foster plus my own adult child could integrate or spend time alone doing their favourite pass time. When all of Ocho Rios had lost power we were able to cook on the bbq a full roast dinner, Yorkshire pudding and all. That was a double bonus. Our host was amazing leaving us to enjoy our stay without interruption but readily available if we had any issues. Gym and pool a few steps away. I would readily rebook and stay here again truly an amazing experience. Along with the 24 hour secure gated community you couldn’t ask for more.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Jan 2018
We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit! Greatly appreciate you all taking good care of our home! You guys are welcome back anytime!!!
Shanice M
“Best place away from home”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I just wanted to say Adrian’s house really made me, my boyfriend and family feel at home. Adrain did a very good job on decorating his house and providing good cooking utensils. Also, his house was very clean when we checked in. We had no issues at all with this house. He was available as soon as I arrived and he made we knew how to work all elcectronics in the house including the Air conditioner units. He also gave a full tour of the house before he left. I will defiantly be staying at his house again rather then the resorts. I highly recommend everyone to stay at one of his houses and I already booked him again for January. Can’t wait to arrive next month.

18 Dec 2017
Oh thank you! We are delighted you guys enjoyed your time with us and we defiantly are happy your coming back! We are striving to be the best. Period. No complaints, no hassles and right there at your service if you need us. Your comment is greatly appreciated and we will continue to work hard to keep you and the rest of our guests fully satisfied. Thank you so much! Highly Recommended guest. No problems at all!
Adria F
“Villa trip”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Everything about this villa was amazing . My party and I felt at home and had a great time also Adrian and his father were very helpful . Thank you again

12 Jul 2017
We are glad you guys had a blast! Yhsnk you for taking care of our home you are welcomed ANYTIME you wish again. Great guest no worries at all! Thanks so much for your support..☺

Adrian DeHaney Jr
DEHANEY DESTINATIONS
reagilloh...
New York City, New York
“Amazing rental”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

Where should i start.this was the cleanest rental i have been in.the kitchen is amazing my girlfriend loved it.funitures are up to date modern.looks like you in a 5star hotel i give this rental a 10 out of a 10 .it is also close to every thing you think you will need.and also the owners are welcoming when we got to our rental we got welcomed in with a drink amazing place great hospitality i recommend this rental to ppl in the state also

16 Feb 2017
We are delighted that your stay was pleasurable. We try very hard to satisfy our guests and we appreciate the kind words. Thank you for taking care of our home ...you are welcome back anytime!! A+ Guest!!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing