All reviews white river jamaican breakfast onsite restaurant breakfast was included tropical country enjoyed my stay waves crashing luxury resort beach bar balcony door jamaican dishes mini fridge party atmosphere nude beach salted fish reception area caribbean sea
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We were offered beach chairs. Didn't get any. We were not let lie on the beach. Were pushed out due to a fishermen's meeting. Servers were extremely rude. Didn't get to try the food. The least appealing destination of the cruise.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 130magdalenan
Reviewed 3 February 2018

My hotel stay was good. There was an issue with the room I chose and the staff acted very quickly to make it right. I appreciated that. However, I signed up timeshares and it has been a living hell for me. Someone is stealing money from my account. Two payments of $370.00 was supposed to come out of this particular account and four did. I have called the hotel numerous times and contacted the hotel through facebook and was promised a call back. I haven't received a call back. PLEASE, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THEIR TIMESHARE!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 407natachai
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Visited two times in December 2018. We were just as happy both times. Kids preferred the delicious Italian style pizza, we tried several different fish and seafood courses. Well prepared, fresh and tasteful. I had catch of the day both times. Just as pleased with the Tuna steak as with the shrimps. The place is quite busy so be prepared to wait for a while if you haven’t made reservations. Next to a wonderful beach. The restaurant has sun beds on the beach. A place to return to someday.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MattiasJ38
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We had a disastrous experience at Kaz Kreol and asked for a refund of three nights' accommodations as we left after the first night which both the hotel and Expedia refused to grant.

There was no hot water, no wifi, no cable -- all of which we found at a less-expensive hotel we went to afterwards, They wanted a $25 deposit for a hair dryer and they charged for shampoo. What hotel does that in this day and age???

Also the room was on the third floor with no elevators. And the hotel was impossible to find -- we needed a customer at a nearby shopping center to show us how to get there as it didn't show up on our GPS.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fyllis
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I stayed there October 2016 for 2 nights and October 2017 for one night. I stayed there both times for heroes weekend. The hotel is on the beach front, the ground level rooms are steps away from the beach. They offer free breakfast both continental and Jamaican. When I checked in for my October 2017 trip, they gave my guest and I a free dinner but we were not able to take advantage of it.

It is not a luxury resort so if on to the next if thats what you're looking for. Its cheap... so if you don't plan on spending much time on the property/in the rooms then it can work. We did not have any towels and when we did get them they weren't in the best condition.

Its a bit tricky to find so make sure to call ahead to get detailed directions. Google maps took us to the vicinity but you may have to ask locals where it is specifically.

Date of stay: October 2017