“Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool White Sand Beach
Studio with Free WiFi, Cable TV & Stereo Music System
King Size Bed
Love Seat/Sofa Bed & Dining
Play CD, Radio, your Ipod, Ipad or MP3 player
Beach is a short walk away
Path to Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

madamsauc...
Lithonia, Georgia
“Vacation”
Reviewed 4 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I had a wonderful and safe time everyone was very friendly and my experience at Turtle towers was amazing. The owner mr ansel reached out to me in advance and gave me all the information about saving money and booking with right transportation. He also called me while I was there to check on me. Ms Janet bought groceries and snacks the 1st day so we were very pleased. The young lady that cleaned the condo I forgot her name but very hard working and respectfully pleasant. My overall stay was exceptional I will definitely book again and recommend my friends and family to stay there as well . Thanks so much

joy2hyman...
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Turtle beach!”
Reviewed 3 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Pictures were spot on Ansel the owner called to make sure everything was going well! Janet met me and made sure anything I needed and wanted was there! Turtle beach is in a perfect location the area is great everything you need and want is within walking distance! Thanks for everything I enjoyed my stay ! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Michelle...
Regina, Canada
“Great stay one week”
Reviewed 31 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Suite is as pictured. Clean and comfortable. Everything worked.
Great location to everything. Ansel the owner phoned and welcomed me to the suite and checked to see if everything was ok. His help Janet met us when we arrived and checked on us to see if we needed anything halfway thru visit and suite was cleaned also during stay.
Overall i would recommend anyone to stay.

cindymart...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful ”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this lovely location and I would most definitely recommend it. This room has everything a person could need, I found it more suitable for 1 or 2 people. I cannot thank Janet Brooks enough for her kindness ,this lady made sure there was even something there for me to eat after travelling over 11 hours. Now the only negative I have was the young housekeeper Bianca who for some reason has a chip on her shoulder, if you great her with good morning you are ignored. Please note I made the bed and done my own dishes, we left no mess for the housekeeper but we noticed her attitude was not like this around Janet. Communication was fab between myself, Ansel and Janet before the holiday and during. I would most definitely recommend it to others.

Compass58...
“Awesome !!!”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The saying is, " A picture speaks a thousand words," Yes, it's true. Beautiful, Cozy Condo. Next to a Beautiful Beach; Walking distance to everything in Ocho Rio; Will be my new home away from home in Jamaica. Special Thank's to Ansel and Janet, for making my stay, Special !!! Also, a comment from my Husband, ( FANTASTIC).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing