See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Spent a weekend there with Wifey... The room was as advertised and the environment was quiet and peaceful... Room and bathroom was clean with daily housekeeping. The nice little restaurant and bar served delicious authentic Jamaican meals... Only had one issue, there was no warm water.. Well at least not in my room...

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

It was my third time staying in this beautiful apartment house. All the people there are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are big and all the stuffs there are in a very good condition. The AC works perfectly also the wifi. The apartment house is in a quiet area but not far from the city. I am sure i will come back here.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I stayed @ The Suites Ocho Rios for 5 or more days due to a mix up with a previous reservation I had arranged @ the Moon Palace hotel which feel through. I must say I am glad the mix up occurred because I later found my experience @ The Suite being wonderfully refreshing compared to the Moon Palace which I found very robotic and generic. At The Suite you get this organic aura and feeling when you walk in.

What you also get @ The Suite is a very friendly Jamaican but professional approach to your stay. The staff are very polite and helpful with advise on what you to do and where to go in the area.

I found staff such as Krystal, Taniek, Meshana very attentive and accommodating throughout my stay @ The Suite.

I would definitely stay @ The Suite again and would highly recommend it to others visiting Ocho Rios. The little touches The Suite offered on my visit was very pleasing as a first time visitor to Jamaica.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fredricks007
Reviewed 15 May 2016

Stayed 10 days and from the beginning the staff could not have been any better. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked being just outside of town, about a mile, and away from the large resort hotels, but still easily able to walk in when I wanted. What stopped it being excellent is that the WiFi never worked properly in the room so annoyingly I had to go into reception to use my laptop, and there was no entertainment on site. Mahogany beach is about a 10 minute casual walk away and there is a swimming pool on site. I would stay again if in the area

Room Tip: Rooms on the back face the pool. Choose on basis of party size and need for kitchen
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I had to stay here for one night only due to a mix up in other hotel bookings.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is a bit mixed up, as at one end of the building you go into the Pineapple Hotel, and at the other, you go into the Suites. They use the same reception area.
I was upgraded to the 'penthouse' suite, on the top floor. There seemed to be a communal dining area directly outside the bedroom windows, but it wasn't used. After a struggle to get the AC working, that was fine. The AC in the living room - which has a bed, bar, kitchenette, etc - didn't work.
While it is not a luxury property, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the internet was fast (I was there on a work trip).
All in all, it worked for me, but I'm not sure I'd take my family, as it is outside the centre of town.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business