“Enjoyable stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We had a very good time at Morning Glory. Claude and his wife were welcoming and helpful. Margaret cooked several good meals for us and kept the villa very clean. The villa is in a beautiful setting with a beach close by and is a great place just to relax. The beach is ok but the swimming is a little bit restricted. We found organising trips and arranging taxis no problem. Its a good base to explore the area. One thing: internet access at the villa is a bit limited.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Jan 2014
Hi Simon
We are delighted that your family had a very good time here at Morning Glory Villas and that you enjoyed Margret's delicious meals.
I'm pleased to inform you I've ordered an additional wireless extender which I expect to more than cover the whole property.
It was a pleasure to have your all and we can't wait until your return.
Many thanks.

Reviewed 18 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Management Response
18 Jun 2013
Hi Marcia
We are delighted that your family enjoyed your stay here at Morning Glory Villas, it was a pleasure to have your all and we can't wait until your return....

Claude & Geraldine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing