Couples Tower Isle
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
3,293 results
All reviewseight riversveggie barcatamaran cruisepiano barpool grillpatio restaurantnude islandprivate islandnatural islandswim up barwater sportshorseback ridingdunn's river fallsincluded excursionsour honeymoonglass bottom boatscuba diving
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2015

I love this resort, been to it many times.

During my last visit I have the following comments.
1) The food now has spice in it. Great improvement!! (If you want no spice you can get it)
2) The staff is still great!!!
3) They need to improve on the early booking and repeater credit program. Why do I have to prove my booking code to get the credit? This is not cool, I am going to Couples to relax, not get pissed off!! To use credits, gift shop/spa say they do not see credits on the computer?? This area needs work.
4) Great House keeping and all other front staff.
5) Weddings: What direction is CTI taking?
a) Is the goal to have more big wedding take overs? 70 people island causes me to miss the time I paid for to use the island. If you closed the island all day for a wedding you NEED TO GIVE ME A REFUND or credit. I paid extra airfare to leave the resort at 11:30am to use the island my last day, and could not or could not go to CSS due to time.
6) A rumor is is you have a over a 100 people wedding planed in August.
7) Is Couples moving to big Wedding take overs at the Resorts?

11  Thank MJ21
Reviewed 21 July 2015

If you are looking for a breath-taking view, awesome staff, delicious food, strong drinks, and a vacation to remember this is the place to go. As a frequent traveler I have experienced a wide variety of accommodations. The Couples Tower Isle Resort has been my absolute favorite as of yet. For a more in depth review of this resort please visit my blog at http://rebelofnothingness.com/couples-tower-isle-resort-the-start-of-a-rebel/.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rebel N
Reviewed 20 July 2015

We have just returned from another fantastic holiday at couples tower isle if your looking for the perfect holiday then don't look any further everything you could ever need is here with all the staff obviously loving their jobs and want to make your stay relaxing the food is excellent and rooms perfectly clean it really is the best and we are already planning our next visit!

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I just got back a few days ago. I loved everything. I was there for my parents wedding. I felt a little out of place being that I wasn't their as a couple. They made me feel so welcomed. I am not much of a drinker but anything you needed, you will receive it. I loved the food. Monday's are the best days! I loved snorkeling. BeetleJuice and Arnold are my fav life guards!! I have high anxiety and will snorkeling they made me feel so comfortable. I will be back in a few months!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Helen F
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Took my fiance there for her birthday, we both enjoyed our week there. The entertainment crew did a great job on getting people involved in activities throughout the day and night, made a lot of new friends. Great food also.
A free trip to "Dunns River Falls" was included with our stay along with other trips. We both enjoyed the the falls and highly recommend if ever in Jamaica.

4  Thank sailorlvs269