Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2019

My Mom and her Husband stayed here and they enjoyed staying there. The owners are elderly so intake is slow. You must have cash for your stay. But it was close to town and all the family could visit. The Owner made dinner 2 nights of their stay one was fish and the other was lobster dinner. The lobster dinner was delicious.

Room tip: request air conditioning, view of the ocean and a kitchenette. Also, Higher floors are beter
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I would advise NO decent person to stay at this place. The woman took 15mins to open up the door with a horrible attitude!! Place smelt and unkempt! I didnt realise they didnt take credit cards went to borrow it from the driver to my dismay she wouldnt open up back the door!! I have 4 witnesses. She put me as a no show and I lost my money! NASTY & SCARY PLACE!! Do not go there by yourself as a woman!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Shalshani M
littleshawpark, Owner at Little Shaw Park Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Good Day,

@Aestheticienne

Came into the office, I told her that i do not take credit cards,
she did not go to the room and she went into the taxi and left.
So how would she know that the place is unkept? Which we run
a very clean place.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The Resort is trim and well maintained. The accommodation is clean with homely furnishings. The owner is nice and friendly was ready to help me. The location is central and is close to the town centre of Ocho Rios.

The Resort is peaceful and tranquil, very quiet, and i got some good meditation. The staff was so responsive friendly. This place is great for your vacation.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016

This can be good if you don't want to be in the middle of town. We just had a room for one night which was ok. Nothing in walking distane to eat so we went without breakfast to the Shaw Gardens which was the most enjoyable thing we had since coming to Jamaica. There was a bar in the next guest house where we had a beer. It was a Saturday night and the noice from nearby parties disturbed my sleep.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This is truly terrible hotel. We have traveled all over the world, both basic and High-end so know what counts as below standard.

A few highlights.

Drugs being sold and smoked all night long
Prostitute selling their services right outside our door
Dogs Barking all night long
Lound music and TV being played through the night

The room is very basic but clean but the real issue is what's going on outside of your room.

The owner is elderly and has no idea what happening.

This is really is not a safe hotel if you are on holiday.

Pay the extra few dollars and go elsewhere. The price point of this hotel is attracting the wrong crowd..

Date of stay: December 2015