Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Orbitz.comUS$83
HurbUS$98
StayForLongUS$84
Trip.comUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Very mixed reviews on this place.

This could be fantastic however the place hasn’t had a refurb since it probably opened in the 60s (I’m guessing)

The view from our room was spectacular and the room was ok but compared to where we stayed the previous week, let was a massive let down. The people at the hotel were nice.

The pool was shut due to no lifeguard all week which was frustrating. You can go into the sea though.

To compare, we stayed in an all inclusive the week prior for the same price as this place and the two hotels couldn’t be worlds apart.

In the middle of the night there were loads of shouting and screaming possibly a fight, I didn’t particularly feel very safe here. Always people smoking weed who didn’t look like guests so maybe this place is open to the public too?

The drivers who hang out the front looked like they were having a drink in the bar next door so didn’t particularly feel safe using them.

When we walked to a local restaurant Miss T’s one of the guys sitting on the hotel steps followed us. Apparently he was the pool cleaner. He followed us basically harassing us for beer and money. When we politely said no, he made death threatening hand gestures and looks.

I don’t think he was the pool cleaner as I hadn’t seen him around the pool all week however he was definitely hanging out in the hotel steps and reception area.

All in all, someone needs to invest a lot of money as this could be a gem however it have been uncared for so many years which is a shame.

Not worth the money at all.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2019

That place needs to be condemned!!!! Horrible service! The lock was broken, a/c water leaks in front of the door, difficult to get fresh towels. When I brought those issues to a staff worker, he called us idiots. He was out of order... UNPROFESSIONAL AND DISRESPECTFUL to guests!!! Please save yourself the trouble. Go to a villa or an ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT. You get what you pay for.. But I worked hard for my money. This hideous establishment didn't deserve a dime!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

This is our 5th stay at silver sea. Grounds are clean. We stayed on the second floor appreciated the high wooden ceilings. Large room. Very quiet. Internet lags. Breakfast is good. I enjoy the large open patio by the water. Great for yoga practice. Hotel Should consider adding a sun shade or shade of any kind to block from sun . Will always return. Hope to return soon

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

The food was good and very friendly staff. Place is affordable and right on the water. The mattresses were terrible glad I was there only one night and was very noisy could hear people walking above me. But the views and food made up for it.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 26 December 2018

I came here on Christmas eve because there were no other rooms available anywhere else. Friendly staff, clean room with hot water. Lovely view of the water. cable tv, no internet in the rooms, only the lobby.

Date of stay: December 2018