US$90
US$88
US$115
US$66
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Columbus Heights(Ocho Rios)
US$129
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$60
  • Bar/Lounge
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$175
Official Site
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$98
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$446
US$424
Hotels.com
All reviewsprivate ownerturtle parkbeach accesscraft marketdunns riversupermarketmargaritavillenightlife
Reviewed 13 June 2017

The front desk lady was decent as well as the security guard who opens the gate! These were the best amenities here.

D19- RUN! This place had rat poo, ants galore everywhere ont he bed the table the floor the shower the sink the drawers! NO WHERE WAS SAFE

The face rag had pubic hairs in them and was filthy also. When I went to ask for more towels I was told I could not get them because this room was a private rental and they COULD NOT (please reference this at the bottom after I spoke to a manger) get in touch with the owner.

The bed sheets were stained with PERIOD BLOOD!!! OMG! we slept on top of the sheets for two days because it was hot! Day #3 we pulled the sheets back and in dismay there it was! I asked my sister what she thought it was and she confirmed for me. YEP! we ladies know what that looks like.

Then when I went to report it the front desk was closed because they close at 10 pm. The next day as I spoke with a manager she told me the owner stays in the room next door!!! I was upset.

I spoke with the owner and she kept saying on well you should have been called me, my info is on travelocity's confirmation to me and I tried to explain that it is NOT on the confirmation and I checked again to be accurate.

Overall SandCastle will not see me again. EVER

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017

A nice relaxed place to stay, right on Main Street but you don't really hear the noise from the street to much in the apartment as it was set back nearer the beach. Clean pool and plenty of loungers to lay on. We had one of the private apartments and it was clean and comfortable with all modern amenities such as microwave and cable TV. Also go upstairs to the Castles restaurant owned by Noella. We ate there a couple of times and the food was good and Noella is a lovely lady and I could talk to her all day! There's a shop linked to the resort at number 6 just outside and the two young ladies there will give you a good deal on souvenirs and clothing.

Room Tip: Get a room near to the beach.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We rent from a private owner each year and don't have a problem with Mrs Dunn. Any time we ask for something we seem to get it and are treated every well. We go for three months and enjoy ourselves. We know it's not a five star resort but comfortable for us and our company each year. It's a condo unit and we love our spot. I told her we would rent for the next 10 years no problem.
Too bad some people set their standards too high. Mrs Dunn tried to help them out and it turns out to be something again they were not happy. A very fair and accommodating landlord. If you wanted more go to a five star room at Sandcastle's and pay the going rate. Those rooms are top of the line and you toured them all just not wanting to pay for one was the problem.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Booked for 5 nights but checked out after one due to someone coming into the apartment while I was asleep. Tried to speak to management about his but he was too busy in a meeting. Needless to say I wont be going back here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank dav6444
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Warning do not rent Condo C34 from Mrs. Dunn. This Condo is an absolute dump complete with Cockroaches and Ants. Rusted and broken kitchen appliances,stove and pots and pans. Landlord does not fix anything and all she says is "sorry". Mattress full of filth and stained. Both bathrooms in disrepair. Do not be scammed like we were. My advice is do not waste your time or money renting from Mrs. Dunn.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family