US$90
US$88
US$115
US$66
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$135
Hotels.com
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$65
Columbus Heights(Ocho Rios)
US$129
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$175
Official Site
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$51
  • Bar/Lounge
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$424
US$411
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed two times at Fishermans Point in the same condo. All of them are different and some are privately owned. The one I rent is on booking.com. It has two patios that face the sea, super clean, updated bathroom. The grounds are nothing fancy but you have the beach right there, walking distance to nightlife, restaurants and grocery store. Easy to go on excursions from there.
I traveled there alone as a woman and felt pretty safe there. (As always anywhere you go be aware of your surroundings)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sunny K
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Clean and tidy and o.k for a few nights stay. I was on the ground floor and felt that the lock on our front door was really insufficient so we asked for a key for the in room safe. They couldn't find it but were kind enough to let us use the reception safe as no other guest was using it so we could hold the key to it.
What's great is that it is close to all the action - Margaritaville / Island Village etc
Ideal for a group of friends wanting to keep costs down. Pool area was clean and tidy too.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 1st floor not ground floor - feels safer
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I cannot put into mere words how horrible does place is. I am missing work because I cannot get Wi-Fi in my room. The staff is horribly rude and laughs at you because you’re American. Don’t book on the Internet because you’ll never get a refund! Do yourself a favor and just avoid this place altogether if you’re in Jamaica.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
5  Thank Kora P
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Was advertised as a Villa/Beachfront with 2BR and loft with 2 baths. King, Queen and 2 twins. Kitchen, laundry, wifi, a/c, cook and maid 180.00 per day. This was a "beach view". There was construction going on and the property was fenced in. Not only a wooden fence, but a wire fence as well. No direct access to beach. Construction equip going back and forth daily. Noisy & diesel fumes ongoing during the day. Owner stated they knew nothing about this when we booked in June. Option of two beaches. Margaritaville area you were expected to rent the chairs for 12.00 or you could use the chairs as long as you were ordering food and drinks. The other beach you had to walk to town and enter through a parkway. Approx 10 minute walk. There was no loft. Two bedrooms, one with a queen bed the other with 2 twins. The "laundry" was sent with the cook in which you paid for washing and drying. The a/c was only in the bedrooms. Nowhere else. And when the cleaning person came in/left,they shut the a/c off. It took several days to get the wifi working. When using, we were always re-booting the system brought in by the owner. The worst for me were the constant ants in the kitchen, roaches and lastly we woke up one morning to maggots across the living area and kitchen. Disgusting! I wanted to leave at that point. Cleaning person came back. I asked to have entire condo sprayed. I don't think that was ever done. There were no dishtowels or cloths for doing dishes. Just a single sponge. Clubs nearby. Nightly noise to the wee hours of the morning. Plus the noisy tree frogs. Bathrooms were clean and adequate. Beds were comfortable. Taxi services very expensive. Plan on 20.00 per person minimum. We seldom saw the cleaning person, but our cook, Ann was great! She did our grocery shopping and cooked most of our meals. We wanted to eat authentic Jamaican foods while there. She brought in fruits, veges etc. The avocados would melt in your mouth like butter! Great! I would recommend Ann! Airport transportation was arranged for 85.00 one way. My daughter on the return trip told us her driver stopped and picked up 3 other employees before getting her to Earl (driver to Montego Bay). She was not happy! But, the service did provide transportation for my other daughter and I at a later date.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Fisherman's P, Administrative Assistant at Fisherman's Point Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Hello gegzna,

We would like to thank you for the detailed manner in which you have summed up your stay with us. Your comments are appreciated. We have noted the areas that you believe we can make adjustments to and we will bear these in mind as we continue to work at improving the service. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Fisherman's Point for two months. Room had to major water leaks which caused huge peoblems for our stay. Mrs Dunn shoyld get out of the rental business. Horrible landlord and not accomadating to customers.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple