Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 22/04/21
Expedia.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
HurbUS$141
All reviews rooms are clean breakfast was delicious authentic jamaican visited this hotel lovely room wedding ocean bammy gazebo negril
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in Ocho Rios. This place is perfect for a traveler who wants to experience an authentic Jamaican town, as it’s situated right in town. It’s not an all inclusive so look elsewhere if that’s what you want. Breakfast is included and you can dine a la carte for lunch and dinner. Food consistently of great quality. Nice views overlooking the water. My second floor room was great in every way. Comfortable beds, nice shower. Strong reliable fast wifi. And many TV channels. There’s also an outdoor pool. Owner Tony is great, very personable. Would return here in the future.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank barneysim
Reviewed 21 October 2020

I am a local that booked for 2 days and 2 nights, I got a room on the ground floor,the air conditioned was not working and the wifi could only connect by the window. After 8:30pm, i needed new sheets and I was refused fresh set sheet of the second night from the front desk, as quoted" that's not how it goes".
Lastly the breakfast situation, I had asked the only server there what is on the menu and he only listed a couple and my table also asked if it's possible to get a little of 2 of the options please note there were no menu presented to our table, only one set of options that are Jamaican based cuisine afterwards I found out the server only told me what he chose to tell me and there are other options for breakfast but he with held it . After breakfast a Male came to the room with a bill saying there is something to be paid for. So shocked at the communication, I was at breakfast more than an hour, and the meal was served 20 mins apart. I am a local and apparently this was how we were treated. There are so many other instances that occurred that would love to share. So displeased.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2020

The hotel of choice for out work Staycation was the Hibiscus lodge hotel.First of all the staff was friendly from the reservations stage.upon check in it was observed that the facility was clean n inviting.check in was also quick n easy even though it was a group.We are locals but was giving first class hospitality.Rooms are clean n well organized.The staff at the restaurant was also good.We will definitely be back next year.u guys deserve 10 stars all the best...rooms 5 11 12 &21 Aug 1-2

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Heidi Doswald, General Manager at Hibiscus Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

We are so ecstatic you chose us for your work staycation. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback making note of the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of our property. A big thank you for 10 stars, it was our pleasure to be of service to you, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

The room was clean and comfortable. a coffee machine was provided so that we could start the day right! All the staff were friendly, very pleasant.
We had breakfast from the menu every day and were very satisfied with the variety of food provided. Again evening menu was just as varied and catered for all types of diets.
Whilst we were happy to have a room with a beautiful ocean view it is a pity that there were so many steps to access it.
It would be helpful if the bath/shower had a grab bar for safety and easier entering and exiting.
We would definitely use the Knutsford Court Hotel again.

Room tip: The de-luxe ocean view rooms are only accessible by stairs
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here with my daughter and husband for 2 nights. We arrived late in the evening so they only had 2 rooms available — one with a queen bed and the other with 4 single beds. We took the room with the 4 singles. The room was small. Nothing special. It was nice to get warm water and a working AC unit.

The pool was right beside our room so that was great for my daughter. Breakfast was delicious and the view from the dining area was lovely.

We were barely in our room since we mainly came to Ochie to visit friends/family. But it was nice to be able to walk into town from the hotel. Lots of restaurants are close by and the public beach is not a far walk either.

The staff were excellent, overall this was a good experience ....

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, making note of the excellent staff and the delicious breakfast. It was a pleasure to be of service to you, we look forward to your return.