Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
Orbitz.comUS$139
All reviews rooms are clean breakfast was delicious authentic jamaican visited this hotel lovely room wedding ocean bammy gazebo negril
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2020

The place is dated. The staff is helpful. The grounds are very beautiful. This place is wedding central. Very picturesque. I attended a wedding and was pleased with the service. I want to thank Mr. Mac how was so accommodating that he walked us to Ms. T’s restaurant . Again thank you. That’s how far the staff avail themself to make you feel comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2019
Heidi Doswald, General Manager at Hibiscus Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Thank you for making note of the helpful staff, and the beautiful picturesque grounds. We strive to provide you with the best stay possible, and when our guests makes note of this it truly makes us happy. Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with feedback as we use it to continuously improve to better serve you.

Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely charming. I loved my spotless well appointed room with both hair dryer and beach towels. I had lovely room service and an amazing dinner. My room had the best balcony with view. The complimentary breakfast was beyond generous . The staff and owner were very friendly and helpful. My only regret is I did not stay longer. I only had booked one night as a pass through. I hope to be back soon! Thanks again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Our only regret is that you didn't stay longer as well! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this stellar review. We eagerly await your return.

Reviewed 19 November 2019

The staff is extremely friendly. Nicely tucked in just outside the hustle and bustle of the town but just a few minutes walk to everything you'll ever need. The food is also excellent. I plan to return soon.

Date of stay: November 2019

We are elated about this perfect rating. We are so happy we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, it was a pleasure to be of service to you, and we eagerly await your return.

Reviewed 15 November 2019

I visited this hotel with family! I loved the hotel, the bar overlooking the ocean... the quiet grounds... loved it all. This was the getaway I needed. I visited the spa on site. Le Mer Spa. My husband pampered me- gotta love him. I was treated with a massage overlooking the majestic ocean views, nails and facial. I wasn’t ready to leave. I even stalked their website lemerspa.com bc I wanted to see what else they could do. I would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

We are so elated to hear that we were the getaway you needed. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 November 2019

Was referred to the quiet, quaint beautiful place. Clean, comfortable and very hospitable staff. It was absolutely amazing and the view of the water was so relaxing. The food was great and it’s walking distance from the town. Great place for a relaxing time. While there I visited La Merle Spa. The price was much cheaper that many other and the service was top notch. Would definitely give them 5 stars. Looking forward to visiting this same location on my next trip.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kcohen6

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this perfect rating. We are elated that your experience went well and everything was great all around. It was such a pleasure to be of service to you and we eagerly look forward to your return.