US$115
US$66
US$90
US$88
Hibiscus Lodge Hotel(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$139
Hotels.com
US$259
US$93
  • Pool
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$84
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$144
US$129
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Reggae Hostel Ocho Rios(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$51
  • Bar/Lounge
1,490 results
All reviewsprivate beachbeach barwhite suiteplanters punchpremier verandah suitecroquet lawnbeach wingblack labmarilyn monroeblue cottagechef mauriceocean spathe cottageswelcome homegarden tourall inclusive planall inclusive option
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of those reviews where I worry about writing how good this place is for fear I will increase the bookings and not get a room when I want to return....because let me say, that is going to be very soon! A wonderful place which is defined by its amazing staff who are wonderful, they delivered on everything for me, relaxation, service, quiet, helpful, chilled, wonderful rum punch, fabulous secluded relaxed beach, good food, room service, a hammock to relax in, clear waters and.....a steel band which is what tops off a holiday in the Caribbean for me! I’ve visited many islands in the Caribbean over the years but I will be returning to Jamaica Inn, probably sooner than I had anticipated! I relaxed within a few minutes of arrival, the planters punch may have helped! Thank you for an amazing trip, you delivered on all counts for me! I look forward to seeing you all soon. Elaine

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Of all our many trips to the Caribbean, this tops them all. As close to perfection as a resort can get. Beautiful, private beach with no worries about finding a chair in a shady spot. Thanks Danielo for setting us up everyday in our favorite spot. Visits by Shadow were always welcome. We did leave the resort the entire week. Dinners were good, especially the red snapper. Music during dinner was a plus. Enjoyed dancing raggae. Shout out to the drummer! Came back to Stony Brook to yet another winter storm but our vacation buzz remained. Planning another trip next winter.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018

For some background, we went to Caneel Bay for many years and really loved it. Then sadly it was hit by the devastating Hurricane Irma and didn't open this year. Where to go? After some searching, I chose The Jamaica Inn based on all the positive reviews both by other travelers and by travel publications such as Conde Nast Traveler.
We were not disappointed. It is truly a beautiful, peaceful place with the most attentive and friendly staff anywhere. There isn't much to add to all the other rave reviews as to particulars. They've been enumerated in other posts.
Highlights for us: our Premier Veranda Suite with the outdoor room and the ocean as our front yard; The music every night at dinner. Drifting off to sleep in the most comfortable bed. It will be hard to find another place as good as this.

Room Tip: We loved the Premier Veranda Suite in the West Wing. Private with wonderful views.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank NewYorkMaggie
JamaicaInn2, Guest Relations Manager at Jamaica Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Hello NewYorkMaggie,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and for choosing us! It was an absolute pleasure hosting you! We're thrilled to hear that our enjoyed our beautiful grounds, spacious Premier Verandah Suite and attentive staff. Our owners and staff genuinely enjoy treating guests like family and I'm happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your time here with us.

We look forward to welcoming you home once again!

Warm regards,
S. Hickling

Reviewed 11 March 2018

The grounds, the beach in particular, the food, drinks and the level of service at the Jamaica Inn are more than 5 star. They don't just deliver, the whole staff seems to enjoy their jobs. The vibe is very laid back and casual which we wanted. Every room has a beautiful ocean view. I recommend any verandah room, the outdoor living room was amazing! Peter, one of the owners, is always nearby to chat with. I recommend d this place for events as they are well equipped for weddings with huge, multi-level verandahs at the restaurant/bar area, indoor and outdoor seating and a really beautiful setting.

Stayed: March 2018
3  Thank Johanna R
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This resort is everything and more that has been written about it. A slice of heaven, private, exclusive, peaceful, quiet and restful. Timeless elegance and a top notch staff that make you feel genuinely welcome from the time you arrive to the time that you leave. The Chef is fantastic and the food is simply amazing! The beach attendants anticipate your every beach need, the staff look after your every needs. The gardeners are friendly - I can't say enough about the quality of staff. Their customer service standards are second to none. Accommodations and facilities are exceptional. And Shadow the resort's Black Lab is adorable.

Room Tip: We booked the premier verandah suite where our doorstep was the beach!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple