“Perfect, Peaceful, Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vacation3...
“Perfect, Peaceful, Paradise”
Reviewed 21 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

The location is a stones throw from everything you may need and the gates-men don’t play when it comes to security. It’s off of the main highway but tucked away within the community. The property was spotless as Ms. Ann Marie takes pride in her work. The owner, Ordia is super friendly and ensured we were comfortable from the time we booked until the day we left. She was never out of touch and went out of her way to meet us on my birthday. The pictures are exactly what you see but so much more in real life. This was truly a home away from home and more comfortable than any resort I’ve been on. WiFi was strong, cable and movie boxes worked perfectly. Hot water and good pressure in the sinks and showers. ALL of the furniture is new and the walls are beautifully decorated with pictures. Everyone minds their own business but the neighbours are friendly and always say “hello” in passing. This was a birthday and R&R trip for me and my good friend and I wouldn’t change a single thing. Whenever I’m on the north side of Jamaica I’ll be staying right here. No where else will do!

23 Jul 2018
Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your birthday trip. It was a pleasure having you and I look forward to welcoming you again.

Ordia
lvforgod
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Most AWESOME”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I was a bit nervous as this was home not a resort/hotel. However, I was in constant contact with Ordia. The amenities were as described. The home was cleaned and furnished as in the online photos. The area was quiet and secured. If you're looking for a home rental, this one is really nice.

10 Apr 2018
Dear Vee,

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was an absolute pleasure having you. Thanks again.
Delroy B
“Draxhall Country Club”
Reviewed 29 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Villa 322 is the best, friendly and helpful owners who are just a phone call away. The place is new and very comfortable. Everything is within reach and is accessible.

2 Apr 2018
Hi Delroy,

Thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure having you. We hooe youbwill visit again.
Regards
Marvin R
“Family-friendly, safe, close proximity, functional and robust Wifi”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Ordia's place is in excellent and functional working order. The flooring, appliances, fixtures, and furniture are near new. It was imperative our wifi was uninterrupted due to the nature of our online work. I can attest that the signal was robust throughout the home. Hot water, electricity, and AC was always sufficient and provided on demand. The house is located in gated Drax Hall community with tennis court and pool for which we did not utilize due to timing, however, we stopped by, and the common areas appear to be clean, safe and sufficient for families. Security at the gate was always alert, attentive, and courteous. They answered all inquiries about directions to home, common areas and outside services. Ordia responded to our questions within minutes. AnneMarie, the caretaker, was an added value as she was very informative, articulate and trustworthy. My suggestion is to download (Hidden by Airbnb) to communicate to Ordia and AnnMarie efficiently. We stopped by AnnMarie's quaint craft store located in Ocho Rios on Main Street - couple doors down from KFC and Texaco gas station - Stall#80. All store owners were very friendly and welcoming. We stopped at almost every store and admired their presentations. I encourage everyone to go to her place first if in need of items to bring back home. If she does not have items you need, she will direct you to the right individuals - her prices were affordable. She also went above and beyond to provide us with a large order of beach footwear right before we left. We thought this would be a challenge since the order was placed the night before w/various sizes, however, AnneMarie delivered. Ordia's home is located within 2-3 minutes from the main highway - A1. Approx. 15-20 min from the center of Ocho Rios and conveniently located nearby an assortment of fishing villages and restaurants (e.g., Sharkies - Runaway Bay, Seaside Dutchie - St. Annes Bay). My rating is 5 stars, and without any doubt, I will certainly book this home again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Mar 2018
Dear Marvin,

Thank you for choosing Drax Hall Country Club. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay.It was my absolute pleasure hosting you and I look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Regards,
Ordia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing