“Nice”

Ranked #24 of 118 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Nice take out.....I had patties & coco bread. A nice take out for a quick snack. Mothers is located in most parishes can also have soups & cold drinks

Reviewed 16 April 2018

They offer a little bit of everything but we ate the local breakfast and the quality was great, They cook to order so it takes a little while to get your food.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I love Mother's and their Patties are excellent as is their BBQ Chicken. We always retreat to Mother's of an evening and it can be quite an experience. It's still the best patty in town.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We took an impulse vacation to Rooms on the Beach a few years ago $860 flight and accomodations for a week. Wandered around and found Mothers. I'd never even heard of a "pattie" I got 2 with hamburger meat, bacon and cheese and that was it. I was hooked. I went there everyday, I even had a dude run over and grab me patties while I was on the beach. I wish there was Mothers in Canada.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Went here for some patties on our way to Portland. Our driver went to get the food so I don't know much about the service. The patties were excellent