Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
SAVE US$22
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$77
Hotels.comUS$99
Agoda.comUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Went for my boyfriend’s birthday and I had an amazing time and will be definitely going back...victor and bobbyann are amazing ❤️And also that bartender I don’t remember her name but she was just great..I’ll be definitely going back soon❤️the food is amazing...and the view is breathtaking

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Spent one night here booked thru air bnb website so got a great deal. Place was easy to find on James street. Staff were very friendly and helpful which is not always the case we find in Jamaica. One nights stay including a fine all you can eat continental breakfast for the 2 of us ran in at less than £45, so who cares about the old fashioned furniture. The ac worked and the sea-view from the balcony was fantastic. Would stay here again no problem.

Room tip: Sea view rooms are probably essential as the other rooms overlook a car parking lot. Theres a pool and access to a private (tiny) beach too.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay in ocho rios for a family event, based on availability seeing that it was the easter weekend, Ocean Palms Resort was the only thing I could find. I went on their website and booked a 2 nights stay for 160USD(reasonably priced) in a Deluxe seaview room, the website also stated that they offered complimentary breakfast.
However when I got to the hotel I told that they are fully booked and I was taken to a room where the only view I got was the parking lot, I expressed my disagreement as that was not what I was offered on my reservation and asked if I was going to get a discount. The supervisor offered me 1000JMD that's less than 10USD off what I paid for the reservation, I did not take it. Obviously the website is very misleading as it only shows and allows you to book seaview rooms, yet I got a room showing the parking lot.
To make matters worst, in the morning I was shocked to find out that the supervisor said I had to pay for my breakfast, I explained to her that the website stated it was complimentary and I had to go on the website to prove my case, smh. She was clueless, unpleasant and very unprofessional.
This whole stay was a mess from the beginning, the supervisory skills at this place was very poor, the kitchen had no stock for breakfast, even at 12pm you couldn't get a drink at the bar as it was closed, no music or any form of entertainment.
On the plus side the room was fairly clean and the view outside on the property was lovely and the other employees were pleasant. I wouldn't stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank dacyb_ja
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I just stayed at Ocean Sands Hotel last week, and staff was very welcoming and nice, and the hotel was very clean and comfortable. They are right next to a popular snorkeling spot and the hotel provides snorkeling gear. Also, you can get a really delicious breakfast out on the beautiful deck that is completely surrounded by the ocean. It was a really pleasant hotel and I would definitely go back!

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2017

The only redeeming feature of this hotel was the staff who were unfailingly lovely, if a little bumbling.

On arrival, the hotel was evidently far from capacity but we were told our room was not ready so were split between two other rooms. As neither of the rooms on the first night had air conditioning, in fact, mine had a hole in the wall where an air conditioning unit might once have been, we decided to stick with the two room arrangement. Sadly, I drew the short straw here because we were left in the room without air con whilst the others were moved to a room that did. Meanwhile, the power sockets were so far away from the beds that fans were useless.

There were ants in my bed, for which I requested but never received bug spray, cracks in the walls and temperamental water availability. They're lucky there hasn't been a fatality on the rickety staircases and the bedclothes had more holes than a cemetery. The pool looked pretty grim so I didn't dip a toe in.

Staff cut off the wifi and emptied the bar whilst we were there giving us a couple of freebies whilst the owner told us about his plans for refubishment and told us that cutting off the wifi and the bar was in preparation. However, returning a few months later, there doesn't seem to have been any progress. Despite all of this, I would return as the owner was telling us about his plans to renovate and it has all the potential to be a really lovely destination. The jetty was a great place to be and watch the ocean traffic on the horizon.

Date of stay: August 2016