“Beautiful House”
other travellers have booked this property
gym Tennis anyone?
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
gym
Tennis anyone?
Ready to swim and relax?
Welcome to Drax Hall Country Club
We're on Calabash Blvd.
Front door has a lock powered by Kevo. Allow me to send you an electronic key
Rio Grande river rafting
Local cuisine
On a hike
Yoga
Yoga instructor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Tyrone M
“Beautiful House”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I stayed at this Villa and it was Amazing Feel just like home.It looks just the same like what i see on the Website,. The Eviroment is lovely,Beautiful and Quiet. I naver miss Home at all I had everything for my comfort....

Marie S
Edmonton, Canada
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The place was great and as advertised! It’s located in a quiet country club where we felt safe and had assess to a pool, gym and tennis courts. The owner always got back to me immediately if I had any questions. We had a great time!!

TAP1972
Brooklyn, New York
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 25 November 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed here during our last visit to Jamaica. This place was recommended by a friend of mine. It was a last minute booking, so we weren’t sure what to expect. Thankfully, we were completely satisfied with this place. It was perfect for me and my fiancé! Very cozy and it had everything we needed! The hammocks in the back yard was a nice touch. It was clean and the host was very pleasant! Don’t even hesitate to book this spot!

alainasma...
North Carolina
“Stay at Meisha's Place!”
Reviewed 14 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

First let me start by saying, this location is safe, security at the gates are friendly and attentive and neighbors are quiet. It's a pretty decent walk off of the main road, so if you don't want to pay for a taxi to pick you up from within the community or rent a car, pack good shoes. We decided to walk, because we needed the exercise. I never once felt uncomfortable walking to the main road (we actually walked a night as well).

This home looks exactly as the pictures portrait. Very nice and cozy. I didn't need to contact Meisha about anything because everything was as expected. The appliances are nice and upgraded so if you decide to cook, have no worries about something not working.

I came to celebrate my birthday and had an absolute blast, with the main street in Ochi being only 17.2km, catching a route taxi for $200JMD for myself and my fellow traveler was very affordable and quite simple.

I will DEFINITELY stay here again.

Thanks Meisha!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
16 Aug 2017
I'm so glad you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you for this detailed review! I do hope we can host you again.
yvonne s
“Peaceful”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Meisha villa was very clean and tidy
We was left alone to do what we like and was not disturb. Even though she was on call if we needed her. The villa is near to everything which was a blessing, so we was never short of entertaiment and places to eat, of which my daughter loved. We would deffaintly rent again from meisha.

Management Response
15 Jun 2017
Thank you for your providing feedback Yvonne. I'm delighted you had a great stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing