“Healthy, vegan, raw. And delicious!”
Review of LiveFood LifeStyle

LiveFood LifeStyle
Ranked #17 of 120 Restaurants in Ocho Rios
Reviewed 20 November 2016

It was the best (and cheapest!) dinner we had on our vacation.
We had the burger and then ice cream for dessert, and even my father, who always enjoys eating meat, was surprised how good it was.
Of course everything is cold, but who needs a hot dish in Jamaica anyway.

Jason ist great. I met him in town, he invited us to his restaurant and he was so friendly that we actually went there. Best decision!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

Excellent fresh fare with a tantalizing array of vibrant colours and textures!
I was introduced to several new and delicious dishes and finally tried (and loved) raw ackee! RAW (read: "fresh") food excited my eyes and taste buds - loved the burger, the balls, the salad, everything!!

1  Thank onyije
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing spot right in Ocho Rios. I absolutely love their specialty coconut drinks. The ambiance is relaxing. It's definitely worth a visit. Trust me you won't be disappointed. Ask for Jason.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Best raw vegan food in Ocho rios . I have never tried such a great combination of veggie or fruit salad. Have tried almost everything on the manu . Will go back to Jamaica just to taste this food again . Juices made with coconut water and amazing combination of fruit mix that I haven't tried anywhere in the world.
Great location. It's next to Reggie hostel great place to eat for back peckers and travelers that come from the cruise ships . If you want to try best raw vegan food go to Ocho rios .

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Food was excellent! I had the salad - very creative use of local ingredients. My friend had the burger and was sorry he had not ordered 2 more. After eating you are satiated but not heavy feeling. Juice was great too. Only 2 minor things, although I understand that the food is prepared to order, it took about a 1/2 hour for the 2 salads, a burger and 3 drinks. And being that the day is hot, could have used some ice. That is the only reason for not giving 5 stars. Owner was great, informative and welcoming. Will be my go to spot whenever I am in Ochi!