“Simply Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Palms of Mobay

Excellent
Master Bedroom
Living room
Bathroom Two
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Yoshie B
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I booked this amazing rental and it was nothing short of spectacular. Very clean, modern and spacious. We were greeted with a Red Stripe and a warm welcome from Ms. Bernice. Absolutely love her. The sweetest lady ever. She even cooked an authentic Jamaican meal for a small fee. We literally had taxi Clive very nice older gentleman, maintenance Mr. Dixon and Ms.Benice at our finger tip all while having our privacy. Ms Bernice went home in the evenings, while there she is upstairs in another suite. We comfortable because we were in a safe upperclass Neighborhood. The owner was very prompt as well.

6 Jun 2018
Thank you so much Yoshie for staying with us. It was a pleasure having you all. I truly admire and appreciate the way you treated the home as if it were your own and we would have you back in a heartbeat. Thanks again.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

6 Jan 2018
It was such a pleasure having Felicia and her guests.
They were so gracious and I appreciate the way Felicia communicated.
It would certainly be a pleasure having them again.
Wendy F
“Great quiet stay”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Went for vacation and visit family. Clean and quiet. Rooms were nice size and got a chance to enjoy the whirlpool tub! Would stay again. Thank you Dorrett for fast and courteous response to my questions.

13 Jan 2018
Such a pleasure having Wendy. I would definitely have her again! Thanks for choosing to stay with us.
quanred
kansascity
“Very nice villa in Westgate community!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This property located in Montego Bay is beautiful. Our chef and driver O'dane was the best and showed us around Mobay. This property is located in the mountains but is only a few minutes for the downtown location and beaches depending on traffic. It was terrific and the cost to book was great. I recommend this property to any and everyone families or singles. When I come back, this is were I will stay again!!!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
6 Jan 2018
It was a pleasure having Quanli and his guests. He was easygoing and full of fun.
I would definitely have them all again!
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Jan 2017
Stephanie and her family were very conscientious and conservative with the utilities which is truly appreciated as electricity in Jamaica is very expensive. They were also quite coperative and appreciative . I would have to say that Stephanie was one of the most gracious guest I have ever had and I would love to have her again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing