“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining area General Complex
Staircase
Upstairs Foyer
Beedroom 1
Master Bedroom
Token operated Washine  (laundry area)
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Mobay Yacht Club
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville - 15 mins away
Marguerites Seafood - 15 mins away
Seawind Beach - 10 mins away
Doctor's Cave Beach - 15 mins away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Keith C
“Excellent”
Reviewed 4 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Great vacation home clean customer service was great definitely an a in my book anytime I visit Jamaica again I will stay there again thanks Andre

ladypell
Mississauga, Canada
“Wow”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

I want to first start by saying thank you to Andre and his staff. Upon arrival I was early and Bridget welcomed me but did advise that someone was still in unit 3 but she did advise that unit 4 was available. I am not fussy and I will say the place is exactly what has been advertised. Unit 4 is the only unit with a king size bed which I loved as it was very comfortable. The place was very homey and comfortable. Very clean. A/C worked amazing, water pressure was fantastic and the temperature also. I couldn't find anything wrong with this place even if I tried. Would I stay again in a heart beat. You would not be disappointed. Again thank you are Andre, Carleen and Bridget.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SBois73
Bronx, New York
“Modern luxury in Jamaica”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I loved my stay at Tallyman! The luxury of the townhouse surpassed my expectations. With modern amenities and spacious and comfortable rooms it was definitely a great experience and in my opinion more bang for your buck then an all-inclusive resort. Will be back!

4reallyre...
Manassas, Virginia
“Quiet getaway in MoBay”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I stayed only a few days, long enough to clear my mind from the hustle and bustle of the "real world". Andre provided me with all the information I needed in locating the condo prior to my arrival and Carlene was there to make sure I had settled in ok. The pictures represented the place well and it is centrally located to the grocery store, downtown & the airport. It was just a peaceful environment away from all the tourist & hotel noise. Although I didn't utilize the housekeeping service e everyday, she also ensure that I didn't need anything. As simple as that sounds having both Carlene & the housekeeper do a quick check-in with me was very appreciative. I would 4reallyreal definitely stay here again without hesitation. If you can't get this place reach out to Andre to see what else he and Carlene manages. You won't be disappointed at all.

Tennessee...
“Great vacation”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Andre and Carlene was very great and we had a great time. It's your idea vacation spot. The location is great not to far from the beach.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing