“Nice spot off the beaten path...”
Review of Don Way Restaurant

Don Way Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 26 February 2016

Restaurant has a very limited menu. Great facilities that are not being utilized. For example Lounge, and Club....

Reviewed 5 February 2016

First of all, I'm pretty easy to get along with and I don't have strong expectations; however, the woman working at this place displayed the absolute worst customer service ever seen or heard. She was extremely rude bordering on evil with her degrading attitude. Maybe she was having a bad day but it left a lasting impression on us. Go for free Wi-Fi? Not worth it.

Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Good food...service could have been quicker but I've learned that unlike American most countries take their time. So the waits don't bother me anymore. The waiter was a little un-organized and all over the place but he was nice and tried his best. It seemed like he was new but with a little time he is going to be a rockstar! Food is good tho! I def recommend eating here for a nice afternoon lunch prior to or after exploring the hip strip and/or beaches!

Reviewed 5 September 2014

We ate at the Don Way cafe for breakfast, the pineapple upside down cake and their coffee is good (every coffee is good with a little sangster's rum cream). Our waitress kept leaving for 20 minutes at a time. couldn't get the one more refill we wanted. After looking around for the waitress, we finally just left money on the counter. Then suddenly she's chasing us down saying we didn't give her enough money, funny how quickly they change when there's money involved.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

On my recent trip I stayed at the resort across the street but we came here twice. Once we sat at the bar and drank and used the Wifi.

The second time I ate here. The food was amazing and the waitress served me in the bar so I could use the Wifi again.

The staff are very nice and helpful. The second time I could not connect and the front desk help couldn't get it to connect either and went & got the manager. I forgot her name but she is from the states and came and helped me to connect. We chatted for a few minutes and she told me the disco was opening that Saturday night. I was going to try and make it but ended up not leaving my resort.

My next stay I may try to stay here. Very nice place