“Fantastic jerk chicken served with free wifi!”
Review of Don Way Restaurant

Don Way Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 30 December 2013

On my recent trip I stayed at the resort across the street but we came here twice. Once we sat at the bar and drank and used the Wifi.

The second time I ate here. The food was amazing and the waitress served me in the bar so I could use the Wifi again.

The staff are very nice and helpful. The second time I could not connect and the front desk help couldn't get it to connect either and went & got the manager. I forgot her name but she is from the states and came and helped me to connect. We chatted for a few minutes and she told me the disco was opening that Saturday night. I was going to try and make it but ended up not leaving my resort.

My next stay I may try to stay here. Very nice place

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Being fairly new to Montego Bay, I have a list of restaurants I want to try because I am always asked to give information about restaurants nearby due to my line of work on the Hip Strip. So I decided to start with Don Way based on the good reviews I've heard. Our waitress? Ok. Atmosphere? Great. Food? HORRIBLE! My chicken wrap was way too dry - absolutely no moisture and no sauce was provided! It seemed more like a lettuce wrap with bits of FRIED chicken n tomato dropped in! My friend had the jerk chicken that tasted like it was prepared from the day before. I had visited the pastry shop before so bought a brownie to go and it was as hard as a rock! Must have been sitting in the showcase for a week or more! I cant tell how disappointed I am! Doubt I will visit again and i'm sure it will be eliminated from my "recommendations list"

1  Thank Kayliekay
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This casual dining spot is located in a strip mall near the end of Gloucester Street that is closest to the airport. There is a ice cream parlour facing the street, and behind there is grill with outdoor seating under umbrellas, and then further back an outdoor bar. The strip mall appears to be the only building in the area of recent vintage. The menu is limited but the food is good and we had no complaints about the service.

1  Thank NVCBJ