“Fell waaay below my expectations”
Review of Don Way Restaurant

Don Way Restaurant
Ranked #104 of 139 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Being fairly new to Montego Bay, I have a list of restaurants I want to try because I am always asked to give information about restaurants nearby due to my line of work on the Hip Strip. So I decided to start with Don Way based on the good reviews I've heard. Our waitress? Ok. Atmosphere? Great. Food? HORRIBLE! My chicken wrap was way too dry - absolutely no moisture and no sauce was provided! It seemed more like a lettuce wrap with bits of FRIED chicken n tomato dropped in! My friend had the jerk chicken that tasted like it was prepared from the day before. I had visited the pastry shop before so bought a brownie to go and it was as hard as a rock! Must have been sitting in the showcase for a week or more! I cant tell how disappointed I am! Doubt I will visit again and i'm sure it will be eliminated from my "recommendations list"

1  Thank Kayliekay

Reviewed 24 February 2013

This casual dining spot is located in a strip mall near the end of Gloucester Street that is closest to the airport. There is a ice cream parlour facing the street, and behind there is grill with outdoor seating under umbrellas, and then further back an outdoor bar. The strip mall appears to be the only building in the area of recent vintage. The menu is limited but the food is good and we had no complaints about the service.

1  Thank NVCBJ