Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$294
TravelocityUS$294
TripadvisorUS$294
FindHotelUS$294
Orbitz.comUS$294
EtripUS$294
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2018 via mobile

We had a great time in Jamaica and most of it is because on we stayed at the Emerald View. I chose this resort strictly because of its reviews. It is exactly how I imagined it would be. I live on the gulf coast of Florida and was not looking for a hotspot Beach resort but mainly a place to relax. I arranged for the hotel to be picked up from the airport. It was about 20 minutes away. The hotel sits in residential neighborhood up a bumpy road up high with such an amazing view. You will not stop looking at the view. It was so peaceful. No frills here.. just a place to enjoy for a few days. The owner was always present when we needed her and made us feel at home. She escorted us to the luminous lagoon, the hip strip, and (a trip to remember for a lifetime) to the Appleton Estates. Be open minded when traveling to Jamacia and enjoy the difference in culture. Everyone was very pleasant. Thank you for such a memorable trip!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank dennisthevenice
Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

I got to spend 4 days here and it was home away from home. Mrs Jennifer and her staff were wonderful! The view was mindblowing. She made sure my party of 7 was always comfort!! Breakfast was always yummy

Duke (family dog) was so sweet

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank SophiaAW22
Reviewed 29 September 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at the this absolute gem (no pun intended) in July 2018 while on a business trip. The proprietor "Jenny" was most helpful and warm, and the family atmosphere is most palpable. If you want someone to chat and hang out with, they'll be there. If you wanna be by yourself and enjoy some solitude, that's your option too. All in all, I found he hotel to be a lovely, quaint establishment. I would definitely recommend.

Room tip: Ask specifically for the type of view you want.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank asheck
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I went to Jamaica for a much needed vacation and was fortunate enough to book a room at this wonderful establishment. I was picked up on time at the airport by the owner Mrs. Jennifer herself who was absolutely wonderful. She even stopped at a nearby jerk chicken restaurant on the way to the hotel ( at no extra charge) so I could experience Jamaican jerk chicken for the first time. Once we reached the hotel I could not believe the view its stunning. The hotel is nestled up in the hills with a 360 view on the crystal blue Caribbean sea. Furthermore, the gardens on the premises are beautiful, I lost count of how many birds and butterflies I spotted enjoying the flowers. I booked a king size ocean view room and could not get over how huge and clean the room was. Not to mention the big flat screen smart TV perched on the wall. Breakfast was tasty, the cook Mrs. Charm was always delightful and professional. She prepared the most delicious, authentic Jamaican breakfast every morning for me. Mrs. Jennifer helped me plan out my schedule and made sure I got to do everything I wanted and more. The adventure tours which she offered at the hotel were so much fun and reasonably priced. Overall, my stay at this hotel was one of the best vacations I have ever taken. not only is the hotel beautiful, clean and well maintain but the staff really made my stay special. Rihanna ( Mrs. Jennifer's daughter) is the cutest and most adorable little girl who can carry quite a conservation. Also Nick ( Mrs. Jennifer's son) was so helpful he always made sure I was comfortable. At the end of my 4 night stay I felt pretty much like family, I can wait to return!

Nicole

Room tip: Must book an ocean view room.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank nicolewells22
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

This place is beautiful and the staff was professional and very kind.
The hillside Bay view was amazing!
I liked the hammocks in the backyard!
Make sure you reference the agent you used to reserve the spot, especially if you got it because of the great deal, otherwise, they will give you their regular rate, which is almost $100/night.

Date of stay: July 2018