Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Hotels.comUS$110
FindHotelUS$99
HurbUS$124
All reviews hip strip close to the airport deluxe room basic hotel nice pool hotel restaurant poolside bar main pool tonys mobay jamaica
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2020 via mobile

We got so lucky to have found Toby’s Resort! With a true Jamaican vibe, no hype, just peaceful, clean, honorable & great location! They have a lovely restaurant with great food, a poolside bar, and beverages available in a cooler.

We walked to the Beach Club but sadly with covid we couldn’t rent a chair. Oh well, we managed and had drinks on the beach and a lovely lunch.

We also got turned onto a great local restaurant in the hills called Peppa’s. Worth the taxi ride!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 14 November 2020

My wife and I stayed here all the time and I must say this resort is chilled and quiet. The food is great especially the curried goat. You get nice authentic food here. Securities are around so you have nothing to worry about. The employees are super friendly. From front desk, security,restaurant, housekeeping, grounds and bar. Olando in the restaurant is very attentive, courteous and welcoming.Special mention to Micheal who kept us entertained at the bar. He is also very welcoming, customer savy,helpful and courteous. The covid protocols are followed at this resort so you have nothing to worry about. Please note mask is mandatory. I highly recommend this resort on Kent avenue in Montegobay.

Looking forward to our next visit soon.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

My cousin was getting married in mobay at a villa but last minute the venue pulled out, leaving my cousin upset and our family out if pocket due to flights and hotels for this purpose. I was staying at Tobys and with 7 days until the wedding date we spoke with reception. Annie I believe co owns the hotel, gave us an idea of the price of a wedding held at the hotel. The next day we spoke with Annie again and she arranged the wedding with less than a week to go. I am aware she even cancelled a trip to be there on the day. Micheal, the bar tender was amazing with his help and I did not see him take a day off until after the wedding. On the day the decorations looked stunning, the food was great. Every member of staff was involved. Michael became the master of ceremonies as we did not have one. The other waiters ensured that everything went to plan. Shane one of the other owners ensured that the quality was perfect in what we were getting. My husband was not able to attend the wedding because of the 15 person rule at the moment so Shane sent him a bottle of champagne to the room and a gift bag for us each. My actual stay was great. Clean, food was great and the security ensured I was safe when leaving the hotel alone. The housekeeper also did my laundry which I believe is not the usual custom. I will be going to Tobys again. Its a beautiful hotel with great owners thay really understand how to run a hotel.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ChevGaniza
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

My wife and I spend one night at this Hotel. We were pleasantly surpr8by the cleanliness of the room. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming. For the price it was well worth it. The restaurant staff was very helpful. I would recommend this property for short stay. It's near to the airport and it's right on the hip strip.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

Buyer beware!! Massive conflicting information re: Jamaica's Covid US tourist policy. Do not travel here w/your hard earned $. You're asked personal medical information among complete strangers. You are a hostage in your hotel room or on your resort property!! If you test positive, they require a 14 day quarantine in their country & you pay for your healthcare! Stay HOME or go elsewhere!!

Date of stay: July 2020