Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$98
Trip.comUS$102
StayForLongUS$111
All reviews hip strip close to the airport deluxe room basic hotel nice pool hotel restaurant poolside bar main pool tonys mobay jamaica margaritaville
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2019

I stayed at this hotel, once as I came in from western Canada and the second time was when I was leaving Jamaica. Both times I found it to be a little oasis of gardens and peace, in the middle of a constant bustle of craziness. It has a nice restaurant, at least the breakfasts are good and the staff at main desk where polite and helpful. All it lacked was a beach.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank BUTTERFLYWOLF
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

For quaint, quiet, comfortable and conveniently located near the Montego Bay airport I've always chosen Toby's Resort. A family-run business with friendly staff, a restaurant and bar, a swimming pool and open parking, this is my perfect spot for overnighting in Montego Bay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank twigitha
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Toby's was exactly what you pay for... the staff was very polite but the property was not what you see on the website. It actually resembles a welfare hotel. I o ly stayed one night because I was. Watching a flight home the next day but I would not do that again for even a couple of hours.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Nina D
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Just checked out from Toby’s. I absolutely loved my stay. Being that it is not all inclusive I think everyone left during the day leaving the pool all to myself. The main pool was under renovations but did not effect me at all. I had a few issues with my room and the staff was quick to rectify it. My only complaint was house keeping always seemed to want to clean my room during my nap time lol just bad timing. The food at the resort it crazy expensive, $9 for ackee and salt fish when I can walk one block and get it for $4. I would completely recommend Toby’s for a low key vacation. Thank you for a great stay!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank dogtiredwoof
Reviewed 21 September 2018

A family-run business for over half a century, this moderately-priced hotel is at one end of the city's tourist strip and a stone's throw from the airport. Good for families or a short stay alike. The owner and staff are very cordial and proud of their traditions. Plush, tropical trees, some planted two generations ago, provide a nice and quiet setting.

Date of stay: August 2018