3 people are viewing this hotel
US$170
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
US$171
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$281
US$136
SAVE US$145
Hotels.comUS$170
Trip.comUS$152
ZenHotels.comUS$281
All reviews doctors cave hip strip directly across the street cave beach the security guard beach access enjoyed my stay free shuttle rum punch home away from home beach towels food was great the entire staff the grill close to the airport kenny resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this resort a number of times when I have the chance to be in Montego Bay. I enjoy this resort the most for its service and local/Jamaican food and flare. I have been here all visits for business but get a day to relax and do when here. The beach across the street is great and one of the best in Jamaica. The resort is safe and convenient to the airport by shuttle ride. Staff is always friendly and helpful. I would not think twice about staying again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Crazyoldman2006
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and loved it!!! Great location right across the street from Dr.cave beach. The staff was very nice to me and my wife. Can't wait to go back in June. The manager miss walker was a sweet heart and the security guard Giovanni was very nice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevoambrose
Reviewed 21 March 2018

My wife and I just spent a week at Deja and had a great stay.It was quaint and had great food,drinks and the Staff was very friendly and attentive.My only hope is they improve their internet and provide beach chairs not just beach entrance.If you want a Jamaican experience I/we highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: If you want a beach view you have to get the street side which is loud.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

This resort is still in the learning stage of how to run a resort. The rooms were so poorly kept and just the essentials bed, chair, tv and desk.
Dining was an adventure to get your food hot and serving the same thing every day gets old. The waitresses and waiters worked very hard and I was pleased with there service.
The resort is not on a beach,you have to use the Doctors cave across the street which is a nice beach.You get free access but that’s it. You pay for a lounge chair,umbrella, drinks, food, and the resort doesn’t give you a box lunch to take over.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Me and my wife stayed here a week in February. We have been to Jamaica several times, many different resorts. We chose this resort for Doctors Cave beach. The resort is right on the street and if you're facing the beach (ocean view) people watching is great - busy street. BRING EAR PLUGS for night time if you're a light sleeper. Blanket wasn't provided the first 2 nights and had to request a few times - once they realized it was an occurrent request, the front desk gentleman got one for us with urgency and was very apologetic. Staff were GREAT, extremely friendly and helpful. The ladies at the buffet were always VERY pleasant, easy to interact with. Everyday was a pleasure to see them. I wish we remembered everyones names, Lenny, Gevaughn and the Mgr at front desk took good care of us - tip them well and you'll be looked after! The room was very clean for a 3 star. Do not expect this to be a 4/5 star and complain about the room. Food variety was definitely missing BUT the food that was available is VERY tasty and flavourful - small buffet. No complains for the first 3 days though it got very repetitive (beans, chicken, rice and peas) Though the quality was there, we would love to see more variation. Tuesday night jerk chicken night was OUTSTANDING! BEST EVER!!! It was outdoors bbq. Why only 1 night?! Had choice of authentic jerk chicken, oxtail, goat and jerk pork. We couldn't get enough! Better than Ritz (if you're from Toronto, you know) This isn't a kid friendly resort as they would get bored fast. The pool is very little and cute but we stayed at the beach the entire time. You do have to cross the road to get to beach and will be approached to sell you stuff - be NICE and you will be taken care of. This is a public beach and if you go during peak times for cruises... it WILL be busy. Beach chairs are at an additional cost and a few restaurants are available at the beach (for a cost). We suggest to bring beach towel (extra from home) to have something to lie down on. We had a slight issue where we arrived late at night so when leaving for our flight, it wasn't until 10 pm but check out was at noon. We had no issues with check out, though we were required to give our bands away. meaning no food, no drinks after 3pm. Our flight wasn't until 10pm and bus was picking us up at 7pm. We never had this issue at any other place and they required us to pay additional charge to have a drink at the bar. We soon realized this isn't a usual "All Inclusive" resort and don't have many people staying for a full week (you'll see a lot of locals buying a day pass). After speaking to the manager and having a good conversation with her she was able to let us stay without having to pay the extra fee. We sincerely liked this place DUE TO STAFF, everyone was very kind and helpful. If you're a couple looking to discover Jamaica, and is tired of the All Inclusive with every resort looking the same - this is a perfect place for that. We provided the feedback to the manager who was very interested in our opinions, it was valued. We would definitely come back for the price and the people that work here.

Date of stay: February 2018