“I'd go again”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
dego310
London, United Kingdom
“I'd go again”
Reviewed 16 March 2011 for a stay in October 2010
people found this review helpful

It was my birthday and I decided to take the missus and my 1 year old daughter to Montego Bay. On arrival at the airport we were met and taken to the house where the manager inducted us with information about the house. I really liked the space in the house and all the rooms were decorated very nicely. As it was my birthday, I took the family to doctors cave beach a beautiful location of white sand and blue seas they served up local food off curry goat and rice which went down well with my daughter, we visited the hip strip through out our trip which is a short drive from the house. We had a very great time in Montego Bay, and this house was just the right choice for us to stay. When I go back to Jamaica, I will come right back to this house.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
liljoeyvi
London, United Kingdom
“it was a place for everyone”
Reviewed 21 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed this place as it was a safe and enjoyable "home" for me to temporarily live in. I loved it because it is secure and all rooms are easy to access. The price I paid was reasonable because for what i paid, i got a good deal. The rooms are spacious and grand, whilst the whole house is kept very clean. i couldn't find any bad points on this house because there wasn't much to criticise it about. my children enjoyed staying in it for the two week period as it is child-friendly and spacious so they had room to play; there was also a DVD player to keep them entertained. All of the bathrooms were beautiful and also there was never any waiting to go to the toilet as there were three toilets. The neighbourhood is peaceful and since it is a cul de sac it is quiet as people have no reason to be there. It is also a convenient 10 minutes from the airport and another 10 minutes to get to the hip-strip, beaches, restaurants,other shopping centres and the MegaMart store. Overall I had an enjoyable time staying in this accomodation and would recommend it to anyone. =)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$85
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing