“Great little place for a great little price”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the street Cheryl - Property Manager
Master Bedroom
Spare Bedroom
Washroom
Backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mytimeawa...
Barrie, Canada
“Great little place for a great little price”
Reviewed 10 March 2011 for a stay in November 2010
person found this review helpful

Found this rental on FlipKey & took my chances, as it was my first time staying in Montego Bay and not on a resort... And it was worth it!! I was picked up at the airport by the propertys assistant, was able to rent a cellphone for $50 Deposit (returned when phone returned) from her and given phone numbers for local taxis if needed. The house is equipped with tv, cable, laundry & if you want to cook you can, not that I did (lol). I've been to resorts before and they can get really loud & busy, I really enjoyed the quietness of the area during the day and night. I could spend the day in the backyard enjoying the sun or venture in town to the beaches (for a small price) or sit on the patio in the evening. I also spent a few evenings on the Hip Strip and felt very comfortable coming back at night to the neighbourhood. Met some wonderful people and I plan on returning again this summer.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Tourists
kaya_704
South Bend, Indiana
“Beware of this property”
Reviewed 26 October 2010 for a stay in July 2010
people found this review helpful

Was robbed the second night of my stay at this property. They gained entry by cutting thru a gate behind the house and along side of the house pushing in a iron window gate. The bedroom window that was entered can be seen in one of the pictures. Laptops,cell phone, and money was taken. I am happy I was out because I feel the area was being watched from time of arrival. The police took hours to come and file report and when property owner was contacted she was rude and insulting altho property manager in ja was somewhat helpful. Had to leave unsafe area and miss planned activities of trip and change vacation plans. This house had gates and bars everywhere and still people were comfortable in breaking into. At least if you have home owners insurance if may cover some loss with a deductible. The owner has no coverage for renters. Crime is every where but I would caution travelers to stay away from this area and rental property. I have traveled to Ja for years and I thought I had properly investigated this property and had been assured that it was safe. The owners response to this incident was poor altho I did get back my money for the stay it is so not worth jeopardizing personal well-being/personal property. I am still receiving calls from the us cell phone they stole from me after I got new phone when I got back They had made over 700.0 worth of calls on it before I could get it locked off hard to contact anyone or change plans when your laptop is stolen as well. I hope this was helpful for any future renters to avoid a potential serious situation.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
USA
Reviewed 6 June 2010 for a stay in April 2010
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: home atmosphere, relaxing, hanging out
Liked least: need own phone or rent one
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing