Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2014

We really appreciated the support and care from Andre. Though he was on leave himself in another country he made sure we arrived safely and guided us directly to the apartment. He also checked that everything was good the next day, giving us some tips for safe and good locations to visit.

My son and nephew were due to stay at this apartment 2 days after we departed - Andre let us leave food and drink at the apartment for their arrival. We were also a little anxious as they were first time doing their own thing in JA - Andre said he would keep a listen out for them.

The apartment is clean, comfortable and safe. The bedrooms and beds were highly comfortable. TV channels really good.

The apartment has a great sea view - It is located near to shops, restaurants, beaches - everything you could possibly want.

This is a great place to stay - I would recommend this and will use it again

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Brenda447
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Andre was very accommodating. He even allowed me to add a channel to his cable lineup so I could watch a baseball game I wanted to see. Complex has a 24 hour security guard and an on site manager. There were extra sheets, towels, soap, etc. provided, which came in handy. All the shopping, etc talked about is right there and very convenient. The only real negative thing was that the hot water kept going off and we had to flip a breaker to get it hot again, but that type of stuff is probably common in Jamaica.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jamerican203