16 people are viewing this hotel
US$232
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
US$230
Free cancellation until 21/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$180
Hotels.comUS$232
TraveluroUS$226
HurbUS$237
All reviews sea garden beach bar ocean view jerk chicken nightly entertainment buffet style gift shop pool side jamaican food red stripe a lot of fun resort margaritaville bellman jamaicans negril vendors
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2022

We had a great relaxing time. Well needed. Staff was so attentive and always ready to help with anything. The drinks were fabulous and not shy about on rum lol The best Bellman Delroy. He was great and always joking with us and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DMJ SGBR-JA, Marketing at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2022

Dear Nikki K,

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide constructive feedback on your stay with us at SeaGarden Beach Resort. Your honest and kind assessment will brighten our team’s day. It was a pleasure to host you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 22 January 2022 via mobile

We stayed at the sea garden for one week. I was skeptical at first because the reviews were all over the board. The hotel itself is very nice but also very basic. The only complaint I actually have was that the elevator and the ice machine say they’re out of order but I don’t think they actually ever work. We totally got our steps in doing those stairs but it was still totally worth it. The rooms are clean and they do clean and restock them daily even with Covid. The staff was all extremely nice, friendly and always said hello in passing. The beach is across the street which is private and very nice there’s fun activities there all day long plus a restaurant bar which is all included if you’re all inclusive. The resort is extremely safe I never once had to worry about anything. The drinks are great and always flowing. There was entertainment every night by the pool with live music and activities. It’s a great place to come with kids and it’s only a five minute walk from the hip strap if you’re coming to party and go to the clubs. The food is what one should expect at a standard buffet it has lots of traditional options plus American options of course they keep it more safe and bland but you can easily add pepper hot sauce to spruce anything up. They do rotate the menu slightly each day. They also have their restaurant bar and deli snack shack outside which are open anytime the Buffay is not so there’s always the ability to get food and drinks. If you’re looking for somewhere to stay that’s budget friendly and close to town and literally 15 minutes from the airport I would highly recommend it! If you’re looking for some five star resort that you never plan on leaving you probably should spend more money and go elsewhere. But for someone like us who only goes to our room to sleep this was all we needed.

Room tip: I would definitely recommend staying here during the week it’s much quieter and you have a lot less guest.
1  Thank Pibblemama719
DMJ SGBR-JA, Marketing at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2022

Dear Amanda Lee,

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide feedback on your stay with us at SeaGarden Beach Resort. We are so pleased you had a very nice stay and had such a number of good points about the resort to share with other travelers. Our team will be ecstatic.

We look forward to welcoming you "home" on your next trip.

Reviewed 7 January 2022

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my stay at the Seagarden Beach Resort! The staff was absolutely amazing and during my stay all we had to do was relax and enjoy the vacation! The food was amazing, the nightly entertainment was really good and we danced each night away and this is why I call the Seagarden beach resort “The Hidden Gem of Jamaica!”

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DMJ SGBR-JA, Marketing at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Dear Michael B,

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide feedback on your stay with us at SeaGarden Beach Resort. The team truly values the privilege of accommodating an amazing holiday that met your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you "home" on your next visit to Jamaica.

Reviewed 31 December 2021

I stayed there with my Husband and two kids we were also with my Brother in-law and his family of 4. We had a very comfortable stay. I typically stay in the Rose Hall area upscale resorts when I travel to MoBay. This time we all decided to try a local upscale hotel and this was perfect. A true hidden Gem!! The staff was excellent, and courteous. The accomodations were clean and adherent to Covid protocols. I was very impressed by and made an instant connection with Ms Latoya the housekeeper for my room 1315. She went above and beyond to make my family feel comfortable and appreciated. She kept our room exceptionally clean and welcoming at the end of a long day. She made us feel like family. Also, I have to give thanks to Ms.
Beverly she works overnight in laundry service she made sure we had enough fresh towels. I like to shower twice sometimes three times daily and needed a fresh towel each time I used up all the towels alotted for my family everyday for just me. She made sure to accomodate me with a warm smile. The staff was the crown jewel of the hotel. I typically stay at Iberostar or the Grand Palladium but the Staff at Sea Garden topped them all. Also for covid re-entry test go to MD Link on across from Margaritaville they only charged 25.00 per person for the covid test. Big ups!
I

Room tip: Court yard/garden view rooms were better view due to construction. No elevators yet but the hotel appears to be under expansion.
Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank sher0ck0j
DMJ SGBR-JA, Marketing at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear sher0ck0j,

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide feedback on your stay with us at SeaGarden Beach Resort. We are of course pleased to read that you had an outstanding holiday experience with your family. We look forward to welcoming you "home" on your next trip.

Reviewed 17 December 2021 via mobile

After our Spirit flight was cancelled, they put us up overnight here. The architecture of this hotel is awesome. It was probably a great hotel in it's day. The staff was nice, but the check process was hoorible. It took us 40 minutes to check in. While it was an all-inclusive, the food was barely editible by 1st world standards. I can't recommend this hotel, but I wish them well as they seem to be be trying to be a better hotel.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 01funtraveler
DMJ SGBR-JA, Marketing at SeaGarden Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Dear 01funtraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to review and provide feedback on your stay with us at SeaGarden Beach Resort. It was our pleasure to have you with us.

We look forward to welcoming you "home" on your next visit.