Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$91
Expedia.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
Agoda.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2019

I enjoyed my two separate stays at Caribic house. The rooms were comfortable with good air conditioning, reception girls Regina and Shakarita were lovely, and it is well located in the center of the hip strip. Do prepare yourself for the number of "hustlers" working on the strip, who are basically locals trying to sell you their knowledge and sometimes drugs and other nefarious activities. There are a lot of street hookers walking around at night who are also extremely persistent, so watch out for that too. Although the area initially appears slightly unsafe, this is not the case and I had no problems after being told it is a well-surveilled tourist area.

Room tip: Any room is fine
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Photos misleading not what I expected. Room not the same asonline. Room very basic and clean. Not suitable for young children. Walking distance to shops and beach. Felt safe at all times. Would I stay again....no!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2019

My first time in the hotel, but I definitely coming back! Staff is amazing, rooms are basic but clean, some have private balconies with ocean view, some facing street terrace. Our room had small kitchenette with microwave, fridge, coffeemaker

Location can not be better, few steps to everything - dinning, Starbucks, casino, bars, dispensaries, gift shops and Doctors cave beach!

Room tip: King rooms with ocean view balcony on 3th floor, but no elevator
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2019

The hotel was very easy to find, easily accessible to the airport and easy to check into. The building is older than it may seem in the photos, but the rooms are super clean (I am squeamish and pay close attention to these things; I felt quite comfortable here!). The photos accurately show the room appointments. I had most of my own toiletries, but both hand and body soap were provided in the room. The wifi was good. My room was street-side, so it got a bit noisy (this hotel is located on the main drag of Montego Bay), but I am not a light sleeper. The location was perfect; it is right across from the beach and on the Hip Strip, so I felt comfortable going places at night. There was also a door person overnight to let you in and check ID, which also made me feel safe as a solo woman traveler. I recommend this location for anyone who is looking for a simple place to change, regroup, and sleep, and get some good coffee in the mornings! It's not super posh, but it's a great value, safe and clean.

Room tip: If you are a light sleeper, I would request a room away from the street.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank VeeWi
Reviewed 24 April 2019

A lovely place to spend your holidays, a panoramic view right by the beatiful Caribbean sea. No fuss no hassle to or from the airport and all the favourite amenities are nearby as well. Caribic House, so tranquil.

Date of stay: April 2019