2 people have started booking this hotel
US$547
US$545
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$387
Free cancellation until 24/08/22
Hotels.comUS$547
PricelineUS$477
TravelocityUS$547
All reviews hip strip sky pool city view doctors cave beach chairs and umbrellas complimentary breakfast cave beach breakfast and dinner rum punch beach access callaloo hotel is beautiful minutes from the airport public areas the hotel manager the general manager an ocean view room
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2022

I booked this trip to see what it was like to go on vacation alone. And must I say I had an amazing time. This boutique hotel understood the assignment. It was amazing. Staff were very friendly. Zaria at the front desk/concierge helped with everything everything. She made sure I was well taken care of and checked on me through mount my stay, ensured my stay was amazing.
Jamaica isn’t big for customer service so to see this hotel dominating it I feel proud.
Things I liked:

Beach
Sunday breakfast
Infinity pool
Spa
Bob Marleys
My soaking tub
THE CAFE.

Only suggestion is a gift shop. Boutique S Gift shop.

I will be back Zaria and the S Family

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Chicessen
Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Food was amazing, every meal was unique and authentic. The pool looks sexy ar night!! The upstairs pool is relaxing. We loved everything The drinks were good too. Beach is right there. We went snorkeling, rafting, hiking and clubbing in the same day.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2022

Since high school, I’ve wanted to visit Jamaica. Well decades later I finally checked this off my bucket list and S Hotel Jamaica made it one of the best vacations ever. The staff were friendly and so pleasant to deal with. I had a minor issue the first night and they went above and beyond to fix it. I’ve never experienced this level of customer service at any resort.
As for the property, just beautiful. And the food was excellent and believe me I drank plenty of it.
I’m going back and I wouldn’t think of staying anywhere else.

3  Thank 185jayeh
Reviewed 14 June 2022

I simply could not say enough amazing things about this hotel. My friends and I stayed last week for 6 days. From the moment we stepped into the hotel, we felt welcomed and loved by every single staff member. The few ladies at the front desk were joyous and made checking in very easy! We were greeted with drinks in the first five minutes of being there, where we met our first friend, Shanday! (He took care of our luggage and talked to us everyday about our day).

The rest of our stay at the S Hotel was nothing short of incredible. We ate breakfast every morning, where Delroy and Demara made our coffee for us, cracked jokes to make us smile and laugh and always got us whatever we needed. We enjoyed the day hanging out at the pool where we got to talk to Toni, the lifeguard, who was always quick to direct us to whatever we needed! The beaches were beautiful. Walking around the hotel, we were constantly greeted with smiles from staff. For dinner every night, Ricardo, Kimoy, Samantha and Kayeisha always took care of us. Each one of them had smiles on their faces, making sure dinner was the most enjoyable experience every single night.

The hotel was super clean which is huge for me. Our room was cleaned each morning when we left to go to the pool or beach. The gym was clean, restaurants were clean and the pool was clean!

Lastly, our driver Phillip really made the trip special. From the moment he picked us up from the airport, he reminded us with his personality to always have fun in life. He took us to multiple places off resort grounds while on our trip. Not only would he drive us to excursions, but he always took us the long way to the excursion and showed us historical areas or popular tourist spots along the way. He was very knowledgable and helped us learn a lot about Jamaica. He made us feel safe everywhere we went and was always willing to go the extra mile for us to have the best experience possible.

Needless to say, there is no place better than the S Hotel and no better people than the staff at this place. I really think our trip wouldn't have been the same without the staff members at this hotel. You HAVE to stay at this hotel.

2  Thank oliviaportera
Reviewed 14 June 2022 via mobile

S Hotel had us covered the moment us ladies landed in Jamaica. Before our flight in, we called the resort about coordinating airport transportation upon our arrival. Our flight ended up getting delayed by almost 5 hours, but the amazing driver, Phillip, continuously checked our flight status and communicated with us through What’s App to make sure he would be there for us on time. The hotel/the driver made everything easy once we landed. Over the short 5 minute ride from the airport to the hotel, Phillip gave us several recommendations of things to do. He ended up taking us to multiple places throughout the trip and at a very decent price!

S Hotel immediately took our bags and offered us drinks upon arrival. They pampered us the second we walked through the front doors. The staff remained friendly, professional, and reliable the entire time. I can’t remember one hiccup that occurred. I especially appreciated how spotless they cleaned our rooms every morning. Food at the buffet was great. They had a variety of options each day. I am a vegetarian, and I still felt like I had many options to choose from! I also loved how the resort felt classy and mature. Doesn’t get too wild with kids nor adults partying. Very relaxed vibe. Although, the resort is very close (walkable) to fun bars if you are in the mood to go out.

I want to give a special shoutout to our driver for the trip, Phillip. Like I said - he took us to many places and at a great price. He even acted as a tour guide while driving us to excursions. He is very knowledgeable about the area, and I learned a lot from him! He was fun and extremely reliable. Great communicator. Highly recommend requesting his service. He made the trip very special. His number is +1 (876) 447-0904.

Trip type: Travelled with friends